Chapter 16

Mirayuki's POV

I sighed in relief as I stretched in my new clothes.

I can move much more swiftly and freely in my new clothes

I can move much more swiftly and freely in my new clothes. I took one more look of myself in the mirror and went outside. As I stepped outside, I smelled something delicious.

The applicants who actually passed the test was eating big eggs with grins on their lips. I felt myself smile also at the sight of them enjoying their foods. I walked over to Gon and the others.

"Hello." I said, gaining their attention. Etsuko's face lit up immediately. "Uwaah! You're back Mirayuki! You look cute in your outfit by the way. Oh and this egg! You gotta try it! It's reaaaally good!" I sweat dropped as Etsuko said that in one breath.

"A-Ahaha...okay?" I said unsure what to say. I felt someone tap my shoulder so I looked over it. But before I can even react, an egg was immediately stuffed in my mouth. My eyes widened, but I shook it off and took a small bite.

"Mm, delicious!" I yelled. I looked next to me and saw a blushing Killua. He was lookin away with a frustrated yet embarrassed expression. "Here." He gave the egg to me. I rose a brow. "Why?" His blush darkened as he tried to not give any eye contact. I mentally chuckle at that.

"L-Look do you want it or not?!" he yelled in a quite tsundere manner. I finally released the chuckle that I tried to keep. "Thank you~" I said. And for a moment there, I didn't have full control of my body. And without thinking I...kissed him in the cheeks.

I blushed when I realized what I did, but hid it with a smile. I don't care if my blush is showing. I don't, for now.

"Wh-What was that f-for?!" He yelled, fully red from the sudden contact on his cheek. I giggled softly. "Is it bad?" He stayed quiet and looked away. "Whatever! I'm gonna hang out with Gon instead." He said and stomped towards Gon. I rose a brow, but took another small bite on the egg.

Time skip...

"Um, Isaac-san?" I walked over the Chairman who was about to leave. "Hmm, ah Mirayuki-chan. What is it?" I was quiet for a moment. I don't know what or how to say it.

"U-Um..is there a music room in the air ship?" I asked. Looking down at the floor. "A music room? Why of course! Hohoho! Is it you want to borrow it for a while?" I made eye contact with him and nodded vigorously. He laughed again but agreed. He told me where it was and I thanked him. And I started to follow his words.

..
..
..
..

"So this is the music room?" I mumbled, taking a step inside the room. My eyes immediately landed on a grand piano. I didn't knew that I was staring at it when suddenly someone went behind me.

"Mirayuki?"

"Kyaa!"

I turned around rather quickly. But relaxed when it was just Killua. "Killua, you shouldn't really do that. I didn't even hear your footsteps." I scolded him. He laughed. "Hehe, sorry." He then walked in.

Looking around. "So what are you doing here?" He asked continuing on looking around. I sighed and walked towards where the piano stood. "Actually, I'm here to practice." I muttered, but loud enough for him to hear. I heard him him in reply. When I got to the piano, I sat on the chair almost instantly.

"Oh right, I heard that you're pianist prodigy. Is that true?" I opened the lid of the piano and nodded. "Yup. What you heard was right. I'm a pianist. Though, I wanted to hide that fact." I told him. He stared at me. "Why?" I looked at him, and smiled. "You'll find out later." He rose a brow, but shrugged it off. He then suddenly walked towards me and sat next to me. I blushed at the closeness. To be honest, I'm not use to this kind of situation. Especially since I'm alone with....Killua.

"Do you mind playing a song for me?" He suddenly said, pulling me back to reality. "Ah, sure." I faced the piano. Staring at it intensely. "This song is called 'Bokura wa Ima no Naka de.'" I mumbled, I paused, before placing my fingers on the keys. As if my hands had a mind of it's own, it glided on the keys. It was like forever, when it ended.

"Wow...cool! You're so good at this!" Killua boomed. My face flushed red. That's weird. I...never felt this way before. Sure I've been boomed with compliments and those. But, hearing such words from this...this albino boy. It feels...weird. Like I'm getting tingly when I'm near him. My hearts beat faster when our eyes locked. Heart beating rapidly, like it would explode any moment when I'm either close with Killua.

What is this feeling? I'm sure I've heard it before. Is this....what you call...love?

Sorry if it's cheesy and corny hehe. I'm sorry! I just really want to do this.

I am also here to say thanks again! Wow! 500+ reads. I'm...speechless. I don't deserve all of these. But thank you! It feels so good that people are actually enjoying my stories.

Now, see ya guyzz later!

Anne chan