Victor

VIC THE ARMCHAIR

Kelly's P.O.V

I have never seen anything so beautiful. I mean usually I am not into this sort of thing but he just had something special. Something I could not really put into words or quantify, a joie de vivre. I had heard about this sort of thing and usually laughed and judged the people who did it but ever since he came into the picture he has changed all my thoughts on the subject. I was currently on a message board talking about my little crush with like-minded individuals; it made me feel like less of a deviant.

SitOnMyChair96: What does he look like?

KellyQuizznoes: OHMYGOSH he's beautiful.He's got strong sturdy legs and these beautiful arms that are to die for. He is just perfect for sitting on.

BedBuddy: He sounds utterly divine, does he have a name?

KellyQuizznoes: His name's Victor.

Just speaking him had me feeling some type of way. There Victor sat there in the corner of my room all plush cushions and perfectly varnished pine wood. I looked lovingly at him over my laptop screen. I wonder if he loves me too...

Vic's P.O.V

I wish she would stop looking at me like that, it makes me so uncomfortable. Kelly always looked at me like I was something edible, she would always read her gross messages out loud, look at me and then lick her lips like she was about to devour me. She found me in a vintage furniture store a few weeks ago and from the moment we first locked eyes, I knew I didn't like her. She was wearing glasses held together by tape, her hair was a mess and she wore a sweater that basically screamed that she hadn't been laid in a while. She probably had cats I had ,thought, I hate cats.

I tried to look unattractive, I really did, but when you look this good its hard to underplay. I even tried being less comfortable but I think we can all agree that is also a virtually impossible. My irresistible good looks and lush cushions had landed me in this mess I had never despised them more. Why couldn't I be bought by cool rockers like my old friend Gerard, I wonder how he is now. I got lost in my mind and before I knew it she was saying the most horrendous thing ever.

ShoesAreSexy:perhaps you should take it to the next level.

Kelly looked at me like this weirdo had just given her the best idea ever. Then suddenly she was getting up, rummaging through her closet then running into the bathroom. I had never been so scared in my entire life. I hoped that she would slip and die in there. I crossed my non-existent fingers that she wouldn't come out. But unfortunately for me, she did.

Kelly was now dressed in a lacy negligee and high high heels, she looked like a flamingo, I wished I could shut my eyes to the spectacle before me. She was now coming towards and she had the grace of a unicycle with a flat tyre. She twirled to give me a 360 look at her get-up and for the first time since I have known her she looks less than atrocious. When she advanced towards me with that look in her eye I could not hate her anymore. I found myself seeing all the beautiful things about her. But I still could not get over the fact that she was a human. But maybe I could change...

A/N I don't even know what just happened but .... yeah. 

SORRYNOTSORRY