Chapter 23

Laurens P.O.V

Ally sat up front with me babbling on about the party and how she met some guy there. Camila is in the back looking out the window like shes in deep thought.

As we pull up in front of Ally's house I put the car in park and get out with Ally after Camila and Ally exchange their goodbyes and Camila hops up front. I walk Ally to the door and she stands there then looks back at Camila and smiles. "You know, you should just make a move already she obviously wants to Lauren."

"She can't though." I shrug looking at Camila now. "But I'm just gonna wait if she goes in first." I finish now looking at Ally. "Whatever you say Laurser. I love you thank you for the ride home honey!" She throws her arms around me and I hug back. Once I get back in the car I find Camila asleep, so I smile to myself and drive her back home.

"Camz, We're here." She groans and opens her eyes. "Walk me in. I might need you to hold me up, I feel soooo tired Lolo" She says and giggles. She's adorable when she's tired. I turn the engine off and get out of the car. I walk around and see Camila already out of the car and awake. "Well goodmorning." I say laughing slightly.

Camila gives me a small smiles, pushing me playfully "shush"

I wrap my arm around her waist to hold her up and she wraps an arm around my shoulder.

We make it into the house, but it's dark, all the lights are off.

"Try to be quiet, i dont wanna wake anyone" Camz says as we walk up the stairs that lead up to her room.

We make it to her room and I turn on the light. I look around her room to see posters of different singers, but mostly One Direction. She has a bookshelf in the corner of her room stacked with books.

I smile at how comfy her room feels. I take her to the bed and lay her down

"Can you get me some clothes out of my drawer?"

"Sure Camzi"

I walk over to her draw, taking out shorts and a shirt she can sleep in. I had them to her and turn around, giving her her privacy

"You can turn around again" She says and I do

"Can you lay with me until I fall asleep?" I look at her for a few second before smiling.

"Yeah of course"