Chapter 24

Lauren's POV:

I turn around and Camila is sitting on her bed in the outfit I just picked out for her.

She's looking at me with a sleepy smile on her face.

I blush because I catch myself thinking about how adorable she looks right now with Ally's comment running through my mind.

I walk over and sit on her bed. She lays down and puts her head on my lap curling up close to me.

"Camila?" I say quietly scared she's already asleep.

"Hmm?" She says half out of it.

"You want me to head out so you can get some sleep?"

"Nooo" she whines even more tired sounding than before and wrapping her arms around my stomach as if telling me I'm not allowed to leave.

I smile at the thought of staying in her arms all night. We sit there quietly for a few mins. I feel Camila start to shiver.

"Lolo?" She asks sitting up.

"Yes Camzi?" Missing her curled up in my lap. I look at her thinking about Ally's comment still.

"Can you go get one of my sweatshirts out of my closet?"

She looks like she's nervous about something but I'm not sure what.

"Of course." I say getting up to get one. I get to the closet and start looking for a sweatshirt. I find one. "Is this one okay?" I say as I turn around to find Camila with a shy smile on her face.

"Perfect" she says quietly taking the sweatshirt. She still looks nervous.

"Camz is everything okay?" Her face starts turning red, she's blushing.

"Lauren I really like you." I can feel the smile grow on my face and the heat from my face turning 50 shades of red.

"I... I like you too Camzi" her smile goes from shy and embarrassed to radiant and beaming.

Throwing her arms around me she drops the sweatshirt I had gotten out for her on the floor.

She pulls away but still has her arms around my neck. I look down at her and I'm smiling still. She's biting her lower lip.

"Well so much for that sweatshirt." She starts laughing and then looks up and kisses me.

----------
A/N: Hey guys, it's Shay. Just wanted to say thank you to Wynn for helping us out with this chapter. She's great (:

I hope you guys like this chapter. There's more where this came from (;
- Love Shay