Level 85: a bargain made in Hell.

March 11th, 2027.

Suddenly there was a light shinning in my face. I opened my eyes and saw a guard making his way to me.
"Come on princesses." He laughed, "The king awaits."
He disconnected me from the floor and began to drag me out into the hall. The light forced me to shut my eyes tightly. I had been in the dark for so long, it hurt me to let the light in. My chains that bonded my hands and feet together rattled behind me. I was brought down to the main room of the tower I was locked in and sitting is his big chair smiling at me was Lucifer. Dressed in silk and expensive robs, he stood up and greeted me as I was dragged in. The guard dropped me on the floor in front of him.
"Kyoko. How are you? I do hope you enjoy your stay here. Are you?"
"It's amazing." I snapped.
"Good. Now, I have brought you here because we need to talk."
"Aww are we breaking up?" I said, "is it me?"
Lucifer laughed for a bit then shook his head.
"No, I'm afraid not." He got serious, the look in his blue eyes got dark. "Where is it?"
"What?"
"The safe house your friends used. My trackers lost your trail as soon as you got to level 16, you had to have had a safe house."
"Why is that so important to you?", I asked "You know where my friends are, your men are the ones who abducted me."
Lucifer bent down on one knee and then pulled me back by my hair and pulled his face in close to mine.
"Because, your friends must have supplies there, I need your friends out in the open." The look in his eyes were angry, rage was behind them.
"No." Lucifer threw me back to the ground and walked away from me.
"Fine. You should know I am not a patient man." The guards dragged someone else into the room. I got up and nearly dropped my jaw as my eyes laid on the elf in front of me. Lucifer stood up and placed his sword on the elf's neck.
"Tell me, or he dies." Lucifer slowly slid his blade down the elf's neck.
"No, don't my lady, I'm not worth it." He begged.
"Tell me now!" Lucifer snapped.
No, what- what do I do? I can't....I can't do anything.
The elf struggled a bit as his life was on the line.
"Don't tell him anything." He begged again.
"Tell me what I need to know and I'll let the other survivors go too." I looked up at Lucifer. My heart started pounding as he smiled at me with the most of evil intentions in his eyes.
"That's right, not everyone died that night in Leluna. In fact I still have some of your men from the resistance. They've been working here this whole time, along with the remaining players from your guild ,the Red Riders."
They're alive. My heart was racing like crazy. It was either sell my friends out or have blood spilt .
"Times ticking miss Celty."
What do I do? Damn it what do I do?
"Decide now or his blood is on your hands."
"I-I......"
"Don't, no matter what do not give him what he-"

I screamed as the elf's body landed on its knees, his head rolling on the floor. I cried as I looked into his eyes, watching the color leave them completely.
"If you don't tell me, someone will die, every time I ask you for then information I want. Take her back."
The guard began to drag me back as I was crying and falling apart. I felt my body get numb and loose.
This, this was all my fault, I did this. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.
My hands were being painted red, with the blood of innocent people.