Chapter 8

Okay the party will start next chapter so this is a chapter between you four
Anyways onto da story~!

Your POV

I yawned as I openned my eyes and I found myself in another room.I look around and saw Jen sleeping

Oh right I stayed in her house yesterday working with the project

I saw her sneeze as she openned her eyes having a stuffy nose and blush over her cheeks and nose."Jen I think you're getting sick",I say placing my hand against her forhead,which was hot."I-It's fine..",she said sitting up while she rubbed her eye and grabbed her phone starring at the screen. "Eren-kun says he and Levi-kun want to hang out with us today", Jen said with a yawn as I nodded.

~Timeskip brought to u by Shadis and Armin

Shadis:YOU SOUND LIKE A MAJESTIC FUCKING EAGLE!DO YOU SING?!

Armin:I-I..I!

Shadis:FUCKING SING MAGGOT!!

Armin and Shadis:HYAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

crack!:3~

I wore blue shorts(more like booty shorts*gets slapped*),a white long sleeved shirt and black converse.I brushed my hair in a low side pony tail as I left bangs on my face and placed a black choker on over my neck.I sat on Jen's bed using my phone as I heard footsteps and saw her on the door.

She wore a white long sleeved button shirt with a short black skirt,like our uniform,reaching her thighs;black socks reaching half thigh and black slippers.She had her same curly loose hair and her black glasses.

"Well someone wants to impress her crush",I tease as she blushes,"T-That's not true!I-I just dress like this!",she managed to stutter that out as I chuckle,"I'm kidding and also you look very nice",she sighs as she grabs a black tie and places it over her buttoned shirt."You look like a highschool girl","Aren't we highschool girls?",Jen said with a sneeze as we heard knocks downstairs.

"Girls the boys arrived!!",Jennifer shouted as we took our phones and went downstairs as Jen's mom whistled,"You girls going on a double date?",me and Jen blushed, even though she was worst,as I shook my head,"N-No we're just hangging out with them for the party tonight!",she chuckles and she openned the door seeing Levi and Eren, but facing they're backs towards us as the look to the side eyeing us wide eyeded.

Levi wore a black long sleeved button shirt tucked in his dark jeans with a black belt and black shoes.Eren had a white long sleeved button shirt with black jeans and black converse.

It's wierd how we're all black and white..no wonder Jen's mom thought it was a double date

"Don't come home that late got it?",Jennifer said as Jen nodded and we started making our way towards Levi's car."So what came over you to ask us to hang with you guys?", I ask as the males eye each other,"Just wanted to take you two to the new fair that's openning today.", Levi said as me and Jen nodded.

Obviously Levi will drive,Eren decided that I should go to the passenger's seat as he and Jen were behined us."How about we eat something first?Are you guys hungry?",I ask as we all nod and Levi stops on a near Olive Garden.We got out of the car as Eren and Levi openned the doors for us as a girl with blonde hair and ocean blue eyes spots us.

"Guys!Hi!",she walks towards Eren and Jen as she eyes them,"Eren are you and Jen..?",Jen gave a confused look as Eren shook his head,"About that Krista..I'll tell you later..",she seemed confused,but nodded as she turned to me and Levi,"My name is Krista and I'll be you're waitress!"

She said with a smile grabbing the menu's and leading us to a four people table.I sat next to Levi as Eren and Jen sat together,poor Jen was flustered. Krista handed us the menu's as she saw our hands,"Are you two married?", she said with a smile as I blush going to reply,but she cutted me off,"I saw those rings together on Zale's, they are very old and expensive!I saw them when I was only 15 years old!It's nice you could afford a pair"

Very old..?

"And how old are now..?",Jen asks as Krista sweatdrops,"15..",me and Jen gave confused looks as she smiled nervously,"I'll be right back!I have to deliver some beverages",she bowed and left as I stood confused.

What does she mean by very old..?

My thoughts were cutted off when I felt warmth on my hand below the table and notice Levi grabbed it,"You okay?You can tell her it's a missunderstanding.","No it's fine I don't mind..",I say with a small smile as he nods.

~Timeskip cause I suck at restaurants~

We arrived at the fair as me and Jen had our mouth's agaped like a child, "It's amazing!!",I shout in awe as Jen nods with a sneeze."I-I guess I'm really sick now",Jen said joking as Eren placed his jacket on her,"Well I wouldn't want you're mom killing me.."Eren says chuckling as Jen blushes putting it on.

They're so cute..

My thoughts were cutted off as I yelped when I was being pulled away from them by my arm.I looked to my side as saw Levi pulling me away from them. "L-Levi?","You think they're perfect together so I'm giving that brat a shot this time.",I blinked twice and nodded and somehow we were in the ferris wheel line.

"Next!"

Me and Levi got in as the man closed the door and we started to move up.
"Wow look at that view!",I say in amazed as I see the city lights.

Oh now's my chance to ask him about the ring

We stop at the top as I turn to him ready to ask but..he acted quicker.

"(Y/n) do you..like me?"

Author's note

I'm like so tired today ;-;
Also I'll try and post the chapters a bit faster

Anyways hope you liked this chapter and see ya in the next one~!
Sayonara~!

~PewKittyParty