Chapter 14

Sorry for not updating I was really busy and I had to fix the other stories!!!

Also I'm really busy with school now :,D

Anyways onto da story~!

Your POV

I flutter my eyes open when I felt the shade of the sun hit my eyes from the window.I rub my eyes as I stand by the window watching the last night's rainfall on the leaves.I raise my arms while I stretch as I notice I was in an oversized white button shirt.

I didn't put this on yesterday

I look back at the bed as I see a figure sleeping at the edge.I slowly walk over to the other side as I saw strands of raven hair.

L-Levi?!?!

"Why is he in my room?!",I whisper to myself as last night's events replayed over my mind.I got wide eyeded and clutched my head as I sat on the bed,"Oh my god I had sex with him..",I dyed red as I felt him shift making me eye him only to meet with stormy gray eyes."Why are you up so early..?","Um Levi..did we just..do it last night?",I ask as he nods making my blush worst,"God this is embarrasing.."

I heard him chuckle a bit as he hugged me from behined nuzzling his face on my neck,"It's fine..",I stroke his raven hair as I lace my right finger's with Levi's while I stare at the rings.

It's like we're a married couple..

I got out of the shower drying my hair as I saw a text on my phone.I grab my phone as I saw the text from Jen

Hey,(Y/n)-san..can we talk by the Shiganshina park alone..?

I reply ok as I wore my favourite shirt with shorts and slippers.I let my hair loose as I saw Levi drinking coffee by the kitchen."Levi I'll be back soon Jen wants to talk with me.","What a coincidence.Yaeger also wants to talk to me",Levi says as I shrug and peck his lips while I went to my car.

I arrived at the entrance as I see her resting by a tree.I stop my car and get out walking towards her.She opened her eyes and saw me as I send her a small smile and wave as I sat infront of her.

"So what is it you wanted to talk about?",I ask as she opened her mouth to say something,but then sniffed looking at me."Ne (Y/n)-san why do you smell like..Levi-kun's cologne..?",I blushed as I sniffled my arm and I did smell like Levi's cologne. "O-Oh I was just..h-having a meal with him in his house!"

"W-Well no offence,but that meal seemed quite..erotic since you have a big hickey by your neck o-on the left side",I beamed red as I tried to cover it cursing at Levi for not telling me."Did you guys..do it..?", "Y-Yes.Wait.I didn't came here to talk about yesterday!What happened to you Jen!Also you smell like Eren's cologne.",I say raising a brown as she fixed her glasses.

"My mom wanted to have a 'friendly meal' with our neighbors so we ate at Eren-kun's house.Then my mom said that me and Eren-kun should go into his room while she and Ms.Yaeger talked"

Oh that makes sense

"Did you guys..talk?",I ask as she looks to the side,"Can't even look at each other in the eye..","You know that Eren wanted to also talk with Levi?",I ask as she looks at me surprised,"R-Really?","Yeah.So don't let your hopes down!",I say with a smile as Jen gives me a small one."O-Okay I'll try..oh I have to go",Jen said glancing at her phone as we stood up."Oh and (Y/n)-san congratulations",Jen said with her small smile as she walked away towards her house as I went towards my car.

"If Eren dosen't fix this,I will beat him to a pulp.",I say under my breath as I went straight home.I arrive as I stop my car,infront of my house, and get off walking towards the door.I open the door and see Levi sleeping by the table.I slightly smile as I lock the door and kiss Levi's forhead waking him up in the process.

"(Y/n)..?",I hum in response moving strands of raven hair off his face as he grabs my wrist and brings me to a hug. "Levi you okay?",I ask looking at him concerned while he had his closed. "Mhm..just tired..","I'm the one that's suppose to be tired..",I say with a pout as he chuckles at me.I smile pecking his head as I closed my eyes.

~Flashback~

"LEVI WAIT!!",I shouted running as he started to speed his pace.I managed to reach him as I grab his arm stopping him,"Let.go.brat.",he says sternly making me cringe,but not letting go, "L-Listen Levi,it's not what you think!I-","Not what I think?You both hugging lovingly is something I wouldn't think it was?!",Levi said fully turning to me with rage in his eyes making me worry a little.

"L-Levi I'm serious I-","I don't need excuses.",Levi said shutting me down as he started walking away while I gritted my teeth,bawling my fists.

"SO YOU COULD GO TO PETRA AND DO THE SAME THING?!"

Levi stopped his tracks looking at me shocked by seeing my face with tears streaming down,"T-That's right..!You just hurt me to take you're hatred and pain away and then go to Petra acting like nothing happened between us!",I shouted as my front bangs casted a shadow on my eyes.

"(Y-Y/n-","No!Shut up!Just leave me like dirt and go back to Petra!",I said cracking at the end as I turned around from him running away, even though I could hear him tailing behined me.

~Flashback ends~

I let Levi go,backing away,as he stares at me curious."What's wrong?","N-No nothing..",I reply sending him a fake smile as I went towards my room locking the door.I slid down on the door as I hugged my knees feeling my chest heavily.

Leave me like dirt..and go back to..Petra..?

Author's note

I think you'll expect some emotional shit from now on •3•

Anyways hope you guys liked this chapter and see ya in the next one~!
Sayonara~!

~PewKittyParty