Chapter 18

Lol dat fucking picture is amazing I wish I had a present like dat :>

Anyways~guys since I started writting the other Levi x reader updates may be a bit slow and also I'm sick so yeah I'll try anyways!

Anyways onto da story~!

Your POV

I was drying my hair,as I was wearing a black sweater and black shorts.I heard a knock on the door,as I opened it,and saw Jen while I gave a confused look. "How did you know we were here?",she showed me her phone as I saw a message from Levi telling our location.I shrugged it off and let her in as she,awkwardly,sat on the couch.

"You want some tea?",I asked as she nodded slowly and I started to warm up the water,"So what brings you here?","W-Well I recieved an e-mail from school t-that a prom is comming up..","A prom?",she nodded,as I placed the tea sack on two cups,and gave one to her."And what's wrong with that?",I asked as she took a sip,"Well I was asked by.. two boys","Who are??"

"Eren-kun and Jean-kun"

Of all people

I sighed as I took a sip from my cup, "With who do you feel more comfortable with?","E-Eren-kun but..we still haven't cleared things out very well.","I'm going to call him,so we can talk.",I said as Jen nodded and handed me the empty cup."D-Don't tell him I was hear okay..?",I nodded,as Jen bid good-bye,and left.

Time to talk with this blockhead.

I dialed Eren's number,as it rang 3 times and then he picked up.

"Hello?"

"Eren what the fuck man!"

"What?!Wait what did I do?!"

"You still haven't cleared things with Jen!"

"I'm sorry I just can't facw her!"

"You don't have the balls to apologize Eren Yaeger"

"She rejected me okay?!"

Rejected?

"Wait.Rejected?In what?"

"Listen.Her mom wanted a dinner with her neighbors,which is me and my mom.They wanted to talk alone so we went to my room.I couldn't hold it anymore, so I blurted out that I like her and she stood quiet.I told her to forget it and we haven't been that social with each other like now."

"I never heard that you confessed to her.So why did you asked her to the prom?"

"Who told you that?"

"Jen."

"*sigh*Yes I did,then I found out Horseface also asked her.I was going to clear things between us,but that idiot just came in the way."

"Well this is a man talk.So I recomend for you to talk to Levi."

"Alright.Also Im gonna hang.I'm going to play some CoD so I can clear my mind."

"Typical boys..okay see ya"

"See ya."

I hung up,as I threw my phone on the sofa,and then I looked around."Levi must have left again..",I sighed as I glanced at the TV and saw a video game console on the floor."Well hello there~",I sat infront of the Xbox as I saw the CoD game.

Welp time to entertain myself~

Levi's POV

I glanced at my phone screen,as I saw it was 5:30 in the afternoon already.

(Y/n)'s going to fucking kill me

The woman gave me the cake,as I paid for it,and left the shop going to my car. I drove to the apartment,as I saw the lights off,but I could see lights flashing once a while.I rgrabbed the cake, getting off the car and locking it,as I openned the door."(Y/n)?",I called for her as I heard gunshots in the living room.

What the?

I peeked from the corner only to see my (h/c) haired girlfriend playing CoD. "YES LAST KILL BITCH!!HAHA!!","(Y/n).",she whipped her head towards me,as she send me a bright smile."Oh hey Levi where were you?","I was buying cake.. what were you doing..","Well i found the Xbox console and decided to play.I'm on Prestige sucka!"

I have learned something new now.
My girlfriend's a gamer.

I hummed,as I placed the bag on the table,and grabbed the other controler as I sat behined her."What are you doing?",(Y/n) asked with curious eyes as I clicked my tounge,"Isn't it obvious?I'm going to play with you,stupid.",she send me a bright smile as she set up the game.

"Jen came here today."

"What did she say?"

"The school's planning a Prom and DAMMIT LEVI YOU KILLED
ME!"

"Love you too.And when is it?"

"She hasn't told me the detai-YOU MOTHER FUCKER!"

"Tch.It's just a game,dumbass."

She pouted at me,when I won the game,as I locked eyes with her (e/c) orbs."That's what happens when you place me in the opposite team,princess",I emphazised the word 'princess' as she eyeded the bag."What's in the bag?", "Cake.","For what?",(Y/n) asked as she opened the bag and read the words written on it.

"Happy two week anniversary?"

"Yes idiot.We have been together for two weeks now.","Oh my god Levi,I'm so sorry!I forgot!",she looked at me,with a disappointed face, as I shook my head,"As long as I have you it's fine,don't worry.", she nodded,but still had a sad face, "But still..I forgot something so important between us..",those words stung me,as I sighed,and went to the kitchen.

"Well I didn't asked you before, but I guess you are my girlfriend now.",she said a small 'yes' as I grabbed a knife and two plates,"A girlfriend like you,any boy would want you.Only because you forgot a simple thing dosen't means I'll stop loving you.",I finished grabbing the untensils,as I went to the living room,and set them on the table.

"But how can I make it up to you?","If you go to the prom with me,that would be fine.",she nodded giving a smile as I stared cutting the cake."Also if I'm gone,and I catch you dancing with one of those fuckers,they will suffer the consequences.Got it?",I finished eyeing her,as she nods and gives me a nervous smile.I roll my eyes as I place the piece on the plate,while I gave her the plate,and kissed her temple.

"Happy two week anniversary, brat."

Author's note

Lel happy two week anniversary xD

Anyways as you can see I am planning a prom now.And remember the updates will be slow!

Anyways hope you liked this chapter and see ya in the next one~!
Sayonara~!

~PewKittyParty