Chapter 19

I'm sorry I had my eye sight test today and yep...i'll have glasses now ;-;

And also

Jesus my fucking cold has me terrible I can't do anything.But eh atleast I managed to update while sneezing and also please bare my errors :p

And reached 1k views!!Thank you!!

Anyways onto da story~!

3rd POV

You and Levi moved back to Shiganshina town,as you recieved a call from Hanji.

"Hi Hanji."

"HI TINYY!!!Me,Jen and Isabel are going to buy our dresses today!Care to join us?"

"I don't have any plans today so sure I'll go"

"Ok!See ya at 12 in the Rose Boutique!!"

You ended the call as Levi glanced at you,curiously."Who was it?","It was Hanji,she wanted me to join them to buy our dress.",Levi nodded at you,as you both arrived to your house, and he stopped the car.

"I still have half an hour,so I'll make breakfast and then I'm off.", you told Levi,as you went to your house,and Levi clicked his tounge looking at the inside annoyed.

"Tch.It's filthy.."

Your POV

Well atleast he won't be bothering me anymore.

I saw Levi go to my supply closet,as I went to the kitchen,and started to make black coffee.I heard a 'clank' next to me,as I looked,and saw Levi tying some handkerchief over his nose,while I gave him a stoic look.

"Are you serious?"

"I'm not getting fucking dirty,nor I want to breathe that dust."

Levi told me like if it was obvious as I nodded,not wanting to here his dumb complains about filth,while I started to make (f/b)."Levi food will be ready in a moment!",I warned while I poured the coffee in a cup,and looked back seeing my living room spotless. "Levi how did you cleaned that in 5 minutes?!","My cleaning products never fail me.",he said with a proud look as I rolled my eyes with a small smile.

"Well I gotta go,I'll see you later okay?And breakfast is ready with you're coffee",I say,as I peck his lips,and grab my car keys while I left the house.

~Teleporting reader-chan to da boutique~

"AYE TINYY!!!",Hanji chimmed as she crashed me into a hug,"H-Hanji air!!",she instantly let go,with a grin,as  I breathed heavily,as Hanji dragged me inside and saw Isabel and Jen."Tiny finally arrived so we can start dressing up in dresses~!",Hanji said excited as I walked towards Isabel, "So who asked you?",I asked as she turned to me,"Oh Farlan did,but it's not romantic or anything",Isabel said with a grin as I pointed at Hanji, "What about her?","Oh she's going alone.....lol.",Isabel tried to hold her laughters as Jen walked towards us.

"Hey (Y/n)-san I have a little good news.",Jen said with a small smile as I looked at her curiously,"Which is?", "I accepted Eren-kun's invitation"

Hah Jean was rejected

"Also Jen you didn't told me Eren confessed to you!",I said slightly mad as Jen's cheeks turned scarlet,"I-I couldn't bring myself to tell anyone..",I nodded as we walked to the dressing area.

(Ima skip da dresses cause ima put pics of how dey are when da prom begins oki?)

I was on my way home,with the (f/c) dress in the back,as I stop my car infront of my house.I carry the dress, while walking towards my house,as I open the door and see Levi in the living room watching Netflix.

(Netflix n Chill)

"(Y/n) what the fuck?It's 8 in the night and now you arrive home?", "I'm sorry Levi we just..had a little problem.."

~Flashback~

"OHMYGOD THAT DRESS IS BEAUTIFUL!",Hanji screamed as she ran towards the dress while another woman also ran towards it.

'Uh oh.'

"Oh I'm sorry,but I grabbed this dress first.","Oh hell no I grabbed it first.",Hanji and the woman glared at each other,while Jen, Isabel and me exchanged worried glances."NOT IF I PAY IT FIRST!!", the lady screamed,running with the dress,as Hanji's eyes shined for a moment and she jumpped on the woman's back,like an animal would do.

"THAT DRESS IS MINE!!!"

"HANJI!!"

"SEND ANIMAL CONTROL SHE'S BITING HER NECK!!"

~Flashback ends~

I lightly shudder from that memory,as I placed the dress on the table,and took off my shoes walking towards Levi in the couch.He turned to me,while extending his arms,as I sat on his lap,resting my head below his,while he wrapped his arms around me."Why are you watching Pitch Perfect?"

"Shut up.I was bored."

"Psh.Pitch please."

I lightly joke,with a giggle,as he flicks my forhead,making me yelp,while I rubbed my forhead."So you got the dress?","Mhm,wait 'till you see it, it's gorgeous.","It'll be more gorgeous when you have it on.", Levi slightly flirted,as I playfully slapped his shoulder,"Don't embarras me..",he kissed the top of my head,as I snuggled on his chest, wrapping my arms around him."Also Jen and Eren are going together", I added as Levi hummed in response bringging me closer to him.

"How do you think tomorrow will be?",I ask,looking at him,as he stares into my eyes,"What do you mean?", "I mean at the prom","No one knows how it will turn out to.", Levi said monotonely,as I lightly chuckled and pecked his lips,while snuggling on his chest again."I think it will be the best day ever in my whole life..",I mumbled slowly as darkness consumed me into sleep.

Levi's POV

(Y/n)'s breath's were slowly,as I noticed she fell asleep,as I brought her closer,turning off the TV.I rest my back on the couch's arm rest,as (Y/n) was ontop of me while darkness was consuming me,but I managed to glance at a squared object in the table and mumble (Y/n) something before I fell asleep.

"Tomorrow will be the best day of both our lives.."

Author's note

Im sorry I didn't update I was just feeling like shit these days

Also I'm afraid to say this book will end in 2 more chapters :,D

Anyways hope you liked this chapter and see ya in the next one~!
Sayonara~!

~PewKittyParty