Chapter 17

Today I took my computer exam and I got a 97 :,D

I also reached 820 reads today like wow that was fast lel thank u

Anyways onto da story~!

Your POV

I flutter my eyes open when I felt the sunlight on my eyes.I looked around and noticed I wasn't at my house.

Oh right Levi rented an apartment by the beach yesterday.Thank god we don't have school anymore since we passed the final tests~

I laugh quietly to myself as I stood from the bed,raising my arms to stretch,as I buttoned Levi's white long sleeved shirt on me.I grabbed the hem of the shirt as I instantly got the scent of his cologne.I smiled inhaling his scent as I went downstairs,only to meet with the large,crystal door,that had the beach behined.

I looked around,not seeing Levi,as I forrowed my brows.

Where is he?

Just then I heard the door open as I see Levi with groceries and then looks at me,"I was going to wake you up now..","Love you~",I cooed as he rolled his eyes and pecked my lips as he stared at the beach."You wanna go for a swim?",my eyes lit up as I nodded and he handed me a bag.I gave a confused stare as I open it and see a (f/c) bikini.

Wait what?!

"Yes (Y/n) I know you're size",I hugged myself shivering,as he chuckled."You are the biggest pervert I have ever met in my life","And I'll be the only one in you're life",I roll my eyes as I went upstairs,to the bathroom,and changed into the (f/c) bikini.

Looks like he really knew my size cause it fits perfectly.

I put on the white sun dress as I head downstairs to see Levi in his black trunks already."You ready?",he asked as I nodded and we went to the creamy sand.I let out a breath as I felt the breeze flow over my face.Suddenly my hand was grabbed as I was hoisted on a shoulder.And on that shoulder I mean Levi's."L-Levi?!",he ignored me as he started running towards the water as I screamed grabbing onto his neck,like my life depends on it.

He moved me,so now he held in bridal style,and threw me in the water as I caused a splash.I went up the surface as I spit the salty water,glaring at him, while he had a smug grin of his face.I stand up as I yank his arm and threw him in the water laughing."You fucking brat..",Levi said through gritted teeth as I blew a kiss to him. "That's for getting my dress wet"

Levi clicked his tounge as he went underwater making me a bit scared.

What is he doing..?

I looked around and then yelped when I was hoisted on his shoulders,while he grabbed my thighs,so I wouldn't fall.I gripped onto his raven hair,when he stood up,so I was on air shivering."L-Levi what the heck?!","Calm down I'm just going to walk around",I hesitantly nodded as he started to walk on the sand as I stared at the beautiful view,with amazed eyes, as Levi smiled warmly at me.

I heard a rumble,as I look to the sky and see it gray.

Looks like it's going to rain heavily

I poke Levi's head as he looks up at the sky."Seems like a heavy rainfall will approach us soon.","Then shouldn't we head home?","Why? Rain dosen't kills us,now does it?",I cock a brow as his question as he smirks,still walking,ignoring the rumbles."L-Levi I'm serious..".He ignored me once again as I looked around seeing the breeze pass over the palms trees in a strong current.

I-Is there going to be a rainstorm?!

"L-Levi I REALLY think we should gead back..","Nope.", "No?!",he nods at me as I started to shift so he would let me down.That only made him to tighten his grip on my thighs,so I wouldn't move.I started to hear rain falling as dropplets were falling on us,and then increased its amount.

"Levi we're going to get sick now!","Geez (Y/n) rain dosen't kills you.",Levi finally let me down as I cross my arms,pouting,as he extends his left hand at me."Ever danced in the rain before,my lady?",I blushed at his guinine smile as I shook my head,looking to the side,"Well today is you're lucky day",I look at him confused as he then laced his fingers with mine,bringging me closer.My cheeks warmed up more when Levi wrapped his right arm over my waist,as our chest were against each other.

We then started to move side ways as I place my left hand over his shoulder concentrating on the rain over us.Levi then spun around,as I yelped,and he hugged from behined."I always thought the rain was meant to be enjoyed,not to stay in the houses waiting for it to go.",I eye him,a bit shocked at his choice of words,as I send him a small smile.

"Guess this will be our thing from now on?",I ask as he pecks my cheek and spun me around,so I was facing him again.Our eyes locked as Levi was leaning closer to me,but I smirked as I let him go,and started to run away from him."You better catch me first!", "Damnit (Y/n)!!",I could hear him tailing behined me,as my laughters were heard in the backround.I grab a handful of sand,as I turned around,and threw it while it landed on his head.I covered my mouth,to hold my laughter, as he glared at me and in a blink of an eye I was pinned into the ground with Levi hovering over me.

I gave him a nervous smile as he clicked his tounge and closed our distance in a sweet,passionate,kiss.In which,I of course,returned it with a smile plastered on my face.

I love you more and more!

Author's note

Wasn't this little one-shot between you two adorable?:3

Just by hearing Drop Pop Candy I wrote this xD

Anyways I have recieved comments that people want me to write the

Attack on Kindergarden!
Levi x Reader

Fanfic

I was planning on finishing this book first and then write it.But also I will make the book cover of the story,so it will take a bit of time.

Anyways hope you liked this chapter and see ya in the next one~!
Sayonara~!

~PewKittyParty