Chapter 11

Dem feels were poured in da last chapter huh?
I was just sad and it came out like that idk..
Anyways onto da story~!

Your POV

My eyes fluttered open when I felt sunlight hit my eyes and noticed I was facing the window.I felt arms around my waist and looked back as I saw Levi still sleeping.

Atleast he's better..

I smiled as I kissed his forhead and got out of his arms,carefully to not wake him up.I stretch as I went downstairs to make breakfast.I started making the black coffee,since it's Levi's favourite.

Wait..
How did I know that?

I shake off my thoughts and grab the ingredients to make scrambled eggs with pancakes and bacon.I saw the black coffee ready and just when I was about to grab it I felt strong arms wrap around my waist making me yelp.

"Oh you made black coffee?"

I must have summoned him downstairs with it

"Y-Yeah you want some now?",I ask flustered as he nods letting me go and sit by the table.I sigh escapes my lips as I grab a cup and pour the coffee in it passing it to Levi.He said a small thanks as I smiled,"I'm going to make breakfast now so..it may take a while..",he nodded but then an idea came in my head.

"Actually..how about you help me with the pancakes?",I say innocently as he clicked his tounge and said 'fine'.I smiled in victory as I then covered my mouth,holding my laughters,when I saw Levi wearing an apron.

"W-What are you wearing?!"

"I'm not planning to get dirty,brat"

I laughed as Levi had an annoyed face, but also had a small smile there.I stopped laughing and apologized as I started to crack the eggs on the hot pan.I heard shuffling as I see Levi having trouble openning the pancake mix carton."You need help?",I ask as he sighs and places the box down.I grab the box with a strong grip and pull ripping the half as pancake mix went from head to toe in us.

"S-Sorry..",I say nervously as his brow twitched,"You're lucky I can't bring myself to kill you..",Levi said treathening as I giggle and used my index finger to move powder from Levi's face.I stared at my master piece as I made him like a cat."You're the new grumpy cat now",I chuckle as he glared walking towards me as my chuckling stopped while I walked back.

"Eheh..i-it was just a joke..!", nervousness grew over my body as my back body made contact with the wall making me flinch.He placed his hands by my sides trapping me as we stared into our eyes.My calm (e/c) orbs meeting with his angered steel gray orbs.

Quite a wonderful mixture huh?

"The eggs will burn.",Levi said monotonely as I tensed and went to the frying pan scrambling the eggs,"T-Then don't do that!!",I scowl him keeping my view on the eggs as he wraps his arms around my waist,"Do what?",I blushed deeply as I eye him. "What's up with you being flirty and touchy today?!"

"I wanted to apologize for my actions yesterday"

Levi?Apoligize?Is he sick or something??

"Are you the Levi I know?Cause it's wierd..",I say sarcasticly as he glares at me,"I'm serious.",I sighed as I placed the scrambled eggs on two plates,"Levi you're not the type of boy to apologize,so it's fine",I say with a small smile even though he still wasn't convinced.

"But I took advantage of you.", "Did I ever said I felt like it?",I say sternly which made him wide eyeded, "Levi you're an amazing guy,the first time I met you,you made me go crazy.Even I couldn't believe it, but I guess it was the me from before that went crazy.",I chuckle a bit turning around so I was facing him.

"I may not remember our past, but I do remember a promise I made you.",Levi had a curious and confused face as I closed my eyes remembering the right words.

"I believe we'll be born again and once we do we'll meet again.And fall inlove again"

When I said those words Levi had a shocked face,but then it turned into a sad,small smile."You remember that huh?",I smiled sheepishly as he rolled his eyes,"I'll go make pancakes now.",I nodded as I took the milk out of the fridge.

Now I'll get to taste Levi's cooking!
Fufufu~

~Timeskipu~

"Woow!That was amazing!!",I say taking the last bite of Levi's pancakes as he nods."I'm taking a shower after this I'm filthy..",I chuckle at his OCD act while he glares at me, "Same goes to you.Cause I'm taking you out tonight",my chuckling stopped as I stared at him, "Take me out?Where?","To eat, you idiot."

Is he asking me out on a date?

"Are you,Levi Ackerman,asking me on a date?",I say teasingly as he clicks his tounge,"Yes dumbass", "Okay I accept,is anyone else comming?","No.It's just the two of us."

Just the two of us huh

"What time?","Seven",I nod standing as I grab the plates and begin to wash them,"Also wear something nice,because it is a fancy restaurant after all",Levi says standing up going next to me drying the plates,"Do I have to wear a fancy dress or?","A normal dress is fine.You're okay just the way you are",I blush as I pass him the last plate and rest by the edge of the counter only to yelp when Levi placed his hands between each side trapping me.

"Also,don't drink that much. Because you know what may happen when you're drunk don't you?",he stares at my eyes as I nod and he kisses my forhead letting me. He grabs his keys and and goes to the door,"I'll pick you up at seven and also..thank you for yesterday."

And with that he left leaving me with a rapidly beating heartbeat as I grin like an idiot.

He's taking me on a date!!

Author's note

Meeeeehhhh idk what to say here

But hey!He asked you on a date!

Anyways hope you liked this chapter and ser ya in the next one~!
Sayonara~!

~PewKittyParty