Chapter 5

My eyes hurt isn't that nice :3
I'm slowly getting blind Jesus xD
Anyways onto da story~!

Your POV

Ever since our little chat by the park, me and Levi have gone pretty close. Like siblings do,but some of our friends say we look like a couple.I would always have an excuse for what they say all the time,so they can never win a victory in teasing me.

I was going to class 2-7 where also we take Health with 10th grade.Sadly Levi wasn't in this class,only Isabel and Hanji were there.I openned the doors seeing no one,but Jen in the corner like always.

I'm curious in why she sits alone

I sat in the middle chair as the bell rung and students started to enter.

Eren,Reiner,Bertolt and Armin.The cool kids of the school.Well,Eren dosen't seems like the type of being a cool guy tho.Armin he's also part of the group,but he's just too innocent so nope it dosen't fits him

I thought to myself as Reiner and Armin started to pat on his back eyeing Jen and Eren glared at them with a blush on his cheeks.Isabel and Hanji then came in and instantly sat around me with grins on there faces."(Y/n)!Have you heard?!",Hanji said with a glint in her eyes as I shook my head saying no,"Shorty's a cool guy now!", "Shorty?","Levi"

Levi?A cool guy?

"Since when?",I ask tilting my head as she taps her chin,but Isabel answers, "He's with Farlan and these guys. It's like Levi-Bro joined a Mafia!", the three of us laughed as our health teacher,Nile,came in while we all sat in our seats.

"Okay listen up.We have a project and the due date is in a week.It will be based on you're normal life as a highschool student.And I will also be pairing you up",Nile says seriously as we nod and he grabs a paper.

"Reiner and Bertolt

Armin and Eren

Isabel and Hanji

(Y/n) and Jen"

I heard Eren sigh disappointed as Jen looked up from her sketching notebook looking at me before starting to sketch again.

"The names I just called go and pair to start making the plans on you're project.",we all nodded and started to move towards our pair.I went to the back sitting on a desk next to Jen as she turned to me hiding her notebook.

"U-Um..you're (Y/n)-san..? r-right..?",she asked shyly as I nodded with a smile,"So,do you want to meet in my house or should I go to yours?",I asked as she placed her sketch book on her lap,"W-We can go to my house i-it's fine..","Okay then!",I reply cheerfully as we exchanged phone numbers and she tapped her fingers on the desk.

"H-Hey (Y/n)-san..?","Yes?", "Have you..been asked of giant people..?",I nodded as she continued, "When I came to this school groups of friends sorrounded me already knowing my name..but I didn't knew them.E-Eren-kun hugged me saying he missed me but..I asked who he was and he thought I was joking..so when his adoptive sister M-Mikasa told him I didn't knew them he stopped approaching me",she finished playing with her fingers as I tap my chin,"I have been in you're same position with Levi actually. He says he knew me before,but I can't remember him at all or the others."

What I said seemed to relax her as she starred at me with her big dark brown eyes,"O-Oh so we're the same then..",I smiled nodding as she started to swap pages in her sketchbook,"Have you ever had wierd dreams?",I ask as she nods raising her glasses up to her eyes from her nose,"Yes..I would dream of being impaled on my left thigh and I would wake up with pain..I-I also notice I have a scar where I would dream of her impailing a sword on me..",I forrowed my brows as she faced me raising her skirt a bit as I saw bandages and also showed me bandages on her right palm.

"Below these bandages I have a scar..I-I hide it because.. whenever I see it..people may think wrong..",Jen says shivering as I placed ny hand on her shoulder,"No it's fine..I have two scars actually. On my stomach and my side.",she seemed to be a bit shocked as I nodded, "I have also had dreams of getting hurt on them also.",

We started chatting like normal girls would do.And to be honest we were starting to get along pretty well.Jen told me she was an artist and that's why she sketches everyday alone.She also lost her father when she was born so she's living with her mother.She's a shy girl and really warm at heart so she's easy to trust.

"I'm also curious,where did you get that logo on you're scarf?",I ask poiting at the logo as she clutches her scarf,"S-Someone left me this scarf on my locker and asked me as a favour if I would wear it everyday..and this logo it's called 'The Wings of Freedom'",I starred at the logo as then a memory flashed in my mind making me clutch my head.

~Flashback~

"(Y/n) (L/n)"

"Sir."

"You are now an official cadet on the Survey Corps.I give you my full trust and hope you return them as well",Erwin said handling me the Wings of Freedom cape as I traced my finger on the logo.

"One day we'll all be free..this is why I'm joinning you and giving my full trust on you Commander Erwin"

~Flashback ends~

"(Y/n)-san are you okay?!",Jen exclaimed gripping my shoulders as I froze."I-I'm sorry..it was just..a memory..",she nodded as the bell rung and we all stood up picking our bags."W-We'll meet at my house after school o-okay?I'll wait for you when school finishes",Jen says waving as I nod waving at her as she left.

When she left I dropped my hand as I looked by the window seeing doves flying as two feathers fell.

Wings of Freedom huh..

Author's note

Sorry if this chapter was a bit sucky..
My eyes just freaking hurt and I'm not feeling very well..

Anyways~!
Hope you liked this chapter and see ya in the next one~!
Sayonara~!

~PewKittyParty