Chapter 20

I am so sorry I have been very depressed these days and also busy so yeah I have also been stressed

Also there's ur dresses
I suck at choosing dresses dunt judge plz

And there's a song next to the photo,that I heard while writting this idk :v

Anyways onto da story~!

Jen's POV

I was fixing (Y/n)-san's hair,as slow as I could,while Hanji-san's words were repeated in my mind.

"Please keep Tiny away from the party for a while!And when you arrive keep her away from Shorty!!"

I still don't understand why,but might as well go with it...

I wonder how Eren-kun will look like..

"Jen."

"Huh?!What!?"

I looked at (Y/n)-san from the mirror as she had a playfull smirk on her lips, "You're blushing.Were you thinking of Eren~?",my face got hotter as I shook my head,"N-No that's not it!!",I mentally cursed myself,of my stutter,as (Y/n)-san giggled,"It's normal to think of a boy,don't worry",I let out a relieved sigh,as I tuck the white flower on (Y/n)-san's hair.

"You're ready!","Thank you Jen,it's beautiful!",(Y/n)-san said, standing up,as she embraced me,"I-It's fine really!",I say with a light chuckle as I recieved a text.I glance at my phone,as the text was from Hanji-san,and it stated that I had to arrive now."(Y-Y/n)-san let's go or we'll be late!",she let go of me,with a nod, but then her face grew worried,"M-My ring is gone!",she looked everywhere as I tried to find an excuse,"M-Maybe you left it in your house..?","Y-Yeah I think I did..",(Y/n)-san replied,sad,and then dragged me downstairs where we saw my mom.

"Bye girls,have fun!",my mom said as we waved,but then my face turned scarlet from the other thing she said.

"Get you're first kiss with Carla's son,Jen!!"

"MOM!!"

"Don't worry Jennifer I'll make it happen!!"

"(Y/N)-SAN?!"

~Teleporting both to the school gym~

Your POV

We arrive at the school gym as I see everyone looking at me,while I raised a brow.Just then the microphone was heard as I see Hanji in the stage.
"Tiny we would like you to hear this message!It's from Shorty!", Hanji said with a smile,as she grabbed a paper and started reading.

"I remember the time where we fought in the underground and I made a scar on you're cheek.I felt guilt inside me because of that."

Huh?Underground?

Then an image of Levi,pinning me down,with a different attire popped in my mind as I traced my fingers over my cheek and felt a line.

It's a scar..?

"Also that time when I realized I fell inlove with you.It was our first expedition,where I lost Isabel and Farlan.I saw you impaled with one of the blades by the tree,thinking that I lost you. But when they screamed you were alive,I really thanked God for not taking you away."

Images,of what Hanji was saying,were popping in my mind as I traced my hand over my stomach.

So that's the scar in my stomach..