Mixed POV's

Happy's POV:

Finally we are at the train station. I have 20 minutes to fix the engine. That's not that long for what I have to do. It takes double that to fix my bikes engine, I really hope they can stall long enough for me to get done.

Toby's POV:

Happy's working on the engine and I'm trying to find the conductor, but he isn't anywhere. We need to find him so we can keep him from starting the train anytime soon. Luckily nobody's getting on the train.

Happy's POV:

I'm almost done, it's been about 15 minutes. The engine is surprisingly simple to fix. I just need do one last thing and hope I can get it done in 5 minutes.

Toby's POV:

I still can't find that stupid conductor! Walter and Sly went in different directions so I don't know were either of them are.
Are those footsteps I hear? I turn around and everything goes black.

Happy's POV:

Okay, I'm officially done. Now I need to find the guys.
"Are you done?" I hear Walter from behind me, and sniffling, Sly.
...where's Toby.
I turn around. "Where's Toby?"
They both look at each other confused.
Somethings up.
Something happened to Toby. See, when you love someone you can tell if somethings happened to them. It's just this feeling. It's unexplainable.
Then Sly breaks my thoughts.
"We thought he would be with you after stalling the conductor."
I then run off to figure out where he is.

^^^^^^^^^^20 minutes later^^^^^^^^^^

I have been walking around for a while and can't find him. I found a dead conductor but no Toby. It's kinda starting to make me worry.
I'm cold, tired, and confused. Suddenly I feel my phone in my back pocket buzz.
It's a text from Toby;
If I don't get what I want you'll never see your boyfriend again.
~M.C.
"Mark Collins...." I hate him. He's a total freak! Wait. I thought he was in jail....
"What?" I hear from behind me.
I turn around and see Sly and Walter.
"Mark has Toby. We need to go. I bet he's going back to LA. Mark said if he doesn't get what he wants he'll kill Toby. We need to find them. Both of them." My explanation is horrible, but it does the trick.
Then we head back to the airport. Agian.