information regarding the future chapters

A/N: there will be no pairings (until I think it's time)

In future chapters naruto will be OOC(out of character for those who don't know) especially when it comes to Keyori.

And sorry for you Naruhina fans there will be none but I will have them spend some more time together.

Sakura will be Sakura (sorry sakura fans) but I will tone down her fangirlness and portray her in a more sophisticated light.

SASUKE will not leave the village and join Orochimaru. He will stay within the leaf.

And I will try to have some international conflicts going on probably some alliance issues and such.

Naruto will not be overpowered and god like but I will have him focus more on chakra control (energy control) and his intelligence so as to show you that he is growing up and is capable of taking care of a child.

When it comes to the Akatsuki I'm not sure if I will have them spend their time taking tailed beasts or just gaining power but I might have naruto sway some members judgements and have them join Naruto's side.

Jiraiya-sensei will take naruto to train (sometime in the future).

The third hokage Hiruzen Sarutobi is not dead he is simply retired and is spending time with his grandson konohamaru and his friends.

Asuma Sarutobi is not dying either and is still going to be the sensei to team shika-ino-cho.

Negi Hyuuga is going to live and like the anime will grow closer to hinata.

Hinata Hyuuga is going to become clan head.

Naruto is going to have his own *spy* network throughout the leaf village (which are shadow clones henged to look like normal civilians)
So as to know what is happening.

Kurenai-sensei will give birth to Asuma's child.