Accordance

Hey animebook3 here to tell you I'm sorry for not posting lately. I've just been out of it for a while and haven't felt the inspiration to write another chapter. But now I gathered ideas and am ready to seize this book by the reins and continue to make more chapters so without further ado here you go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Have you found her?" Naruto asked casually.

Temari considered herself one of the elite ninja capable of dealing with many a missions whether it be outside or inside the village.

Yet she was incapable of denying this...enigma that was seated In front of her, eyes battle hardened and aura of a wolf in sheep's clothing.

"Well?" Naruto drawled lazily as he leaned against the swivel chair, arms crossed and one leg propped upon the table. "Was your team successful, or did you fail to make ends meet?"

Were you successful Temari?

The Kunoichi in question merely stayed silent, eyes darting from person to person looking for a way out of this.

"No..." She flinched as the words rolled off of her tongue. "We failed to retrieve her."

Naruto gave a small, steely grin at Temari's front, a silent chuckle bobbing in his throat, eyes blazing with boysenberry purple flowering in the irises.

"Very well," He stood, chakra pulsing. "Your dismissed we'll continue to search for her in the morning."
~~~¿¿¿~~~¿¿~~~¿¿¿~~~¿¿~~~¿¿¿~

Sorry if this chapter is really short I just wanted to have Temari featured in this scene.