Team Training

First person p.o.v
Have you ever wondered how it felt like to have a banshee yell in your ear?

Well if you ask me.....it isn't fun.....not in the slightest.

Especially if you haven't had any adequate sleep for the past week, had a eight month year old girl who was bordering the age limit of nine months screaming and crying her little eyes out everytime you left the room, have to put up with the villagers breaking into your house so often that you had to establish a spy system around the village who reported back to you every two days henged into regular everyday civilians of all kinds, and be stuck with doing paperwork regarding the child's child support, health care needs, future education, and many other things that each required a substantial amount of time to read and sign then go back to read the fine print with reading glasses and a headache.

So having a pink haired banshee yell in your ear at the top of her lungs was quite the annoyance.

And if not for my quick thinking and chakra my baby's sensitive ear drums even more sensitive than mine would have definitely been shattered.

Three person p.o.v
"YOU'RE LATE!!!" was the shrill yell of Sakura's voice as she chastises her teammate more like punish him for being late by causing him temporary deafness and for the other's to flinch even those who were used to it couldn't fight the shiver that ran up their spines.

Raising her frail hand Sakura Haruno pulled back her fist summoning an enormous amount of blue chakra before bringing it forth in a mighty swing towards the blond who at the last second (shunshined) towards the group of people who was watching their exchange with slight amusement and great pity.

A poof of smoke was all that Sakura saw before a log attacked her fist getting itself completely obliterated in the midst of an attack twirling around Sakura saw the blond she was getting ready to punch just moments earlier sitting atop Kiba Inuzuka's dog Akamaru holding the baby Keyori in his lap with a slight frown on his rugged face making it look a bit more handsome.

Breathing out In a sigh of relief Naruto glanced at all he would be training with today.

Seeing the shocked faces of his former classmates as they looked from Naruto to the baby and then repeated the process he only had moments to add more chara to his dozing child's ears before they opened their mouth to yell out a response or for the other's who were more civilised opted to quietly say their response.

"Aww what a cute baby!"

"Who's child is that?"

"A-ano N-Naruto who's she?"

"YOSH! Naruto may your flames of youth be passed on to this child who will take on konoha's will of fire!!!!!"

"Naruto <munch> nice <munch> baby<munch>"

"Tch. Troublesome blonds"
"Naruto.....who is that?"

"Naruto has fate brought upon this child of yours?"

"OI! Naruto who's the mother?"

Now that last comment brought upon Naruto being completely embarrassed stuttering worse than Hinata when he was within five feet of her.

"S-s-she d-d-doesn't h-have a m-mother!" Somehow to Naruto getting out that answer was harder than anything even beating up the sand demon Shukaku was easier than this conversation.

Turning away from Kiba who seemed very keen to know if Naruto did the <forbidden> thing with a woman Naruto hounded down Kakashi's presence..... which was right next to him almost giving Naruto a heart attack In which he wasted no time drawling out in that tired voice of his.

"Kakashi-sensei pleaseeeeee don't do that I don't need my gravestone to say Naruto uzumaki died of a heart attack reason:for getting scared."

Not receiving a answer just a smile that caused his lone eye to curve upward in a U shape Naruto sighed this was going to be a long training day.......
------------------------------------------------------
Naruto would've never have guessed that for once in his entire lifetime he would be completely right.

The training session was a total waste of time Naruto could've went shopping for more of Keyori's toys or taken her to the park to get some fresh air or just somewhere other than here.

Now don't get him wrong it wasn't that boring.......just for him at least Naruto was given the slip and was working on his chakra control while the other's were sparring.....keyword sparring which means a way of gauging your teammates and old classmates skill level while also blowing off some steam.

Ooooh how Naruto would kill for physical exertion every once in a while...the stress was getting to him much faster than he would expect it to and that stress was taking it's toll on him so much that he didn't notice Hinata come up from behind until her soft hands brushed his clothed shoulders.

Instantly tensing his shoulders Naruto's concentration was lost on the leaves he made stick to his body with chakra quickly diving a hand into his kunai pouch Naruto swung his body around to strike but stopping once he saw who it was.

"Hinata," he breathed plopping back down onto the grass and flinching when a dull ache spread throughout his shoulder blades.

"Please don't do that you scared me." Blushing even harder than before Hinata gazed at Naruto with something akin to respect as she watched him pick up the leaves and stick them back to his body with chakra.

*Byuakugan* chanting the similar phrase Hinata looked down at Naruto with her family's kekkei genkai showing in her eyes and gasped slightly at what she saw looking past his chakra passage ways she could only wince at the amount of tension was along his shoulders and down his back showing up in red angry patches. Once again reaching out towards his shoulders with her hands Hinata watched as Naruto tensed up again before relaxing completely in her embrace as she rubbed in circular motions.

"N-Naruto are you feeling okay?," forcing herself not to stutter as much Hinata quickly settled herself behind Naruto who leaned his head forward giving her much more space to move her hands.

"You seem really tense and I haven't seen you much around the village is the baby working you that hard?" As she finished her sentence Naruto could only laugh as her guess hit the nail right on the head.

"Yeah its been stressful lately but this work is very rewarding just being able to see her smiling face ever day is enough to motivate me for as long as I need to" even though Hinata couldn't see his face she could just picture the proud look that only a parent could muster as he not so subtly gushed over how cute his baby looked as she continued to chew on the fox plushy sometimes taking it out of her mouth to speak in that language that only babies understood whenever Rock Lee and Maito Guy spouted the overused phrase about flames of youth her small voice echoing just after their's.

Ten minutes into the massage and Naruto was beginning to feel drowsy while unknowingly still sticking leaves to his body at least fifteen when one would take time to count.

"Hinata! Kurenai-sensei wants you and Neji to spar get over here!" Feeling herself go right back into that shy mode she disliked so much Hinata slightly blushed when Naruto whined as she stopped her massage that was doing wonders for his back and shoulders.

Pulling herself away Hinata smiled that timid smile of her's as she turned to walk away her face turning into one of determination as she slid into a battle stance.