Keyori

A/N: there will be a pairing with Naruto and it will most likely be an oc character.
~~~¿¿¿~~~¿¿~~~¿¿¿~~~¿¿~~~¿¿¿
"Where is she!" A voice exclaimed.

The receptionist paled, watching as those cerulean orbs flickered to a deep boysenberry purple as the voice shifted his eyes and his legs shuffled from there to that.

She gulped, he was scary, really scary.

"D-down the hall s-sir." She stuttered, wincing as he took off clumsily down the hall.

The voice sprinted, seemingly having forgotten all his training as a shinobi and reacted, pushing out all his chakra to locate hers.

"Keyori!" The voice screamed struggling to move his flopping feet as he felt her weak presence react to his immense aura.

He broke through the door, heedless of the fact that it splintered under his touch.

A figure turned around, it was the Kazekage,Gaara-san; who cradled Keyori's fragile body to his chest as the voice sunk to his knees, grasping hands searching for that familiar warmth.

"Naruto..."Gaara breathed, watching with a slight pang of remorse as the strong-willed shinobi before him wept with so much relief that he crumpled to ground.

He turned to Kankuro who stood beside him, handing the struggling baby into his arms; prompting him forward towards Naruto who grasped the air between them with a desperate need.

Kankuro relented, seeing the stubby legs kicking in happineas the closer he got.

Naruto snatched her away, cradling her close to his chest as he laid his cheek against the top of her head while he cried.

"Mommy!" Keyori's bottom lip trembled, as she patted her small hands against his cheeks.

"Thank God..." He choked. "I thought I lost you forever. I love you, I love you, I love you."

"Maybe this isn't the best time to tell him who had her." One of the Anbu behind Naruto said. Naruto whirled around to look at them.

"What? Who had her!"

The Anbu stayed silent, eyeing the Kazekage for confirmation.

"Tell me who had her." He said firmly.

"We do not need to listen to you." An Anbu growled. Naruto turned toward them with a watery glare.

"Answer him,"Gaara monotoned. "He needs to know."

"I don't think they do," Kankuro supplied cryptically. "He's already here.

"Who...?" Naruto started but cut off when a silhouette stood by the door frame, Naruto gasped audibly. "Tsuchikana?!"