Four (smut)

I woke up, Grayson's naked body lying next to me.

His arm was thrown over my body as he lightly snored. I gently picked up his wrist and moved it back to the bed. He flinched and then rolled over onto his side.

I grabbed a sweater and my panties from the ground and tip toed out of the room, carful to not wake Grayson.

I turned on the backup generator and made some coffee.

Coffee tastes like ass and I seemed to have forgotten that, so I dumped my mug and the rest of the pot down the drain.

I plopped myself down on the couch and went through the DVR. I watched the final episodes of Cake Boss and then took Grayson's car keys.

I drove to the closest neighbourhood and went through all the houses and I stole their DVR's.

Is it really considered stealing if everyone is dead?  I asked myself as I unplugged the final DVR.

I picked up the DVR and placed it carefully in the truck of the car.

As I got home I entered only to see Grayson running his hands through his hair as he panicked looking around for something.
It couldn't have been someone we're all dead. I told myself as I watched him frantically run around, his hands glued to his hair.

"Grayson what are you looking for?" I asked as I approached him slowly.
"Ethan, I can't seem to find him."
I looked at him confused. "Gray where was he?" I asked trying to go along and not make him feel like a complete psychopath. He looked at me his eyes still racing in search for whoever Ethan was. "My-my-my mom, she said she would be back. She told me to watch Ethan and I let them take him."

His eyes were flooding with tears. I came closer to him but he inched away "No" he said as he wiped his eyes . "I gotta find him. Their going to kill him"

I was still confused.

Grayson grabbed the car keys as he whispered to himself I gotta find him. I immediately took the keys. His face shot up. A deadly look in his eyes. "Grayson, just stop and sit down for a moment and-and just explain yourself please." I pleaded him. If he left in these conditions looking for this Ethan person he could end up anywhere looking for someone who is obviously dead.

Grayson looked, his eyes puff and red. He was breathing heavily and his hair was a mess. I looked at him waiting for him to respond, but he didn't. He simply sat down on the couch a laid himself down.

I approached him slowly and calmly hoping to avoid upsetting him further. I reached the couch and pointed at the empty spot next to gesture if I was allowed to sit there. He slightly scooted his body and I sat down. He placed his head on my lap.

He was so peaceful just lying there. I pushed his hair back and looked at him, but his gaze remained focused to the white ceiling.

"Grayson can I ask you a question?"

"Yea" His voice was heavy. You could tell he was crying.

"Who's Ethan?"

"He was my brother"

"Oh" I didn't know what to say to him, my mind was exploding with questions.

"I hope you don't mind me asking"

"No it's uhm, it's okay"

"Who was the 'they' you were referring to?"

"Ethan had the disease and he healed. He recovered, but then then they starting putting up those signs saying there would be cash rewards if you turned in anyone who beat the disease. They were afraid of relapses. So my mom hid us in the basement and one day they came for a check up and they took Ethan away. I don't know where, but ever since I get these panic attacks and I completely forget where I am and what happened"

"They took my brother. He was six and they just killed him right in front of me" I sarcastically laughed. Looking back at the events they felt so distant and un real. I had managed to burry the events and block them out, it was the only way I could sleep without getting a panic attack.

"Oh I'm really sorry" he said as he lifted himself off my lap.

He looked at me and brushed a piece of hair off of my face. "It's not your fault, you couldn't do anything about it" he reassured me

"I know, but I miss him so much and I can't forget the sound of him screaming as those guards injected him"

(Play the song)

Grayson leaned in towards me and attacked my collarbone. His soft lips sending shivers up my entire body as they made contact.

Soft moans escaped my lips as he continued to leave hikeys on my body.

He detached his lips from my neck and removed my t-shirt, a smirk plastered across his face as he threw the shirt carelessly on the ground.

His lips attacked my collarbone once again as he slowly moved down towards my breasts.

He reached behind my back and unclasped my bra, leaving me in nothing but my underwear. He stared at my body causing me to blush.

"Babygirl you're so beautiful" he whispered as he continued to burn his gaze into my naked body.

He removed his sweat pants leaving him also in only his boxer. He crawled towards me his lips hovering over mine. His breath gently brushing my face. I lifted myself up a bit, my bare chest against his and I whispered in his ear

"I'm yours if you want me"

He grabbed my chin and moved my lips onto his. I moved my hands to the elastic of his boxers and tugged them lightly indicating him to remove them. He ignored me so I removed them myself, exposing his perfect naked body to me.

Grayson removed his lips from mine and began leaving a trail of kisses on my stomach sending me into overdrive. I grabbed his hair and pleaded him "please Grayson" I moaned.

"Patience princess, patience" he told me as his hot breath hit my heat. I lost control and bucked my hips, but he held my hips down and began to swirl his tongue around my core overflowing my body with pleasure. I felt his fingers slowly slide inside of me and then slowly escape me as I tugged on his perfect mop of hair.

He slid his finger out of me and hovered over my body starring and examining my naked body. My hair was a mess and I was covered in sweat. My face was lightly flushed.

"Princess don't be embarrassed" Grayson reassured me as he winked.

He began to lightly grind over my heat making sure to not enter yet, just tease me and drive me fucking crazy.

My eyelids were shut. I lost all control of my body.

I dug my nails into his back leaving scratches on his back. He lightly moaned and then entered me. The lightest amount of pain taking over my body, but mostly pleasure, an indescribable feeling took over my body.

Grayson thrusted into me as I felt myself reaching closer and closer to climax. That's when I stopped and put my self on top.

I was straddling his bare body. I left a trail of hickeys down his chest and then slowly began to hide him.

"Fuck babygirl, faster" he pleaded me as I took my time.

He then pulled me down, our bare bodies making contact, and I began to thrust my hips up and down as Grayson kissed my lips slightly tugging on my lower lip until we reached our high and I collapsed on top of his naked body.

He planted a kiss on the top of my head and picked me up. He placed me on the bed and then laid him self down. I covered my naked body in the sheets and dozed off in Grayson's arm.

A/N w t f t h e f u c k d i d I j u s t w r i t e

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING HAVE A GREAT DAY NIGHT WHATEVER