Six

Arabella

After we went to the store we drove back home. 

The trip was longer than it felt, on our way home the sun was already setting and we left right after we woke up. 

Time seemed to slip away easily now that there were no responsibilities or any people.

As we got home I helped Grayson unload the car and then we plugged in one of the recently stolen DVR's and watched Game of Thrones. 

I was seriously confused because before the world ended I only got the chance to watch seasons one, two and three, and these were episodes from season five.

Grayson really didn't like the violent nature of the show, it was kind of funny to watch him. 

Grayson went to his room to grab a t-shirt because he was getting hot in his hoodie. 

He came back and sat next to me. He looked a little different. His hair was messy and he didn't put a t-shirt on, he put on a different hoodie. 

"Gray can we open a pack of chips" I asked as I turned to face him, and that's when I noticed his staring. He was staring at me with this mesmerized look on his face as if he'd never seen another human in ages.

"Grayson" I said as I snapped my fingers in his face hopeful to catch an ounce of attention from him.

He just continued to blankly stare at me. That's when I decided to lightly slap his cheek. 

He blinked rapidly indicating that he exited his state of bliss.

"You survived" he said still amazed and staring at me.

"Grayson, what the fuck we were at the convenience store like an hour ago"

"Grayson? As in Grayson Dolan? Is-is he alive?" 

And suddenly Grayson, the real Grayson, walked into the room. He was staring, tears in his eyes and a look of total disbelief plastered across his gorgeous face.

And then I began to think I was going crazy. 

I stood up and extended my hands trying to stop all the facts that were coming down on me for just a second.

"Ethan" Grayson sighed as he looked at his almost certainly dead brother

"Gray" Ethan said on the verge of crying

I guess me and Gray aren't the only ones after all 

A/N Ethan is here yay :) 

Have a good whatever time of the day it is for you. And thanks for reading and wasting precious time on my book