Five

Grayson

I woke up to an empty bed, Arabella must of went out.

I threw on my sweatshirt and as I walked into the living room I saw Arabella.

Her face was peaceful as she lightly slept on the couch. The blankets were all over the floor so I went to the couch and lightly placed them over her body.

Since Arabella was still asleep I went back into the room and put on a pair of sweatpants.

I walked to the door and picked up my keys. I started the car, but Arabella came and tapped on the window indicating me to unlock the door.

She hopped and I began to drive.

Play the song :)

She opened the sun roof letting her short hair fly carelessly. It was all over her face, but you could still see her radiant smile through the threads of hair rushing frantically across her face.

She stood up, her upper body completely out of the roof now. She was screaming at the top of her lungs, but this time she was happy, she wasn't stressed or afraid, she was happy and care free.

I tickled her thigh lightly and she giggled as her arm came swooping down to hit my hand as I continued to tickle her. She sat back down and I planted a light kiss on her cheek.

She was radiant. Her smile was pure, her cheeks flushed and her hair messy. She looked like a teenager; a happy, dumb careless teenager and I felt like one.

I lightly squeezed her thigh making her laugh.

"I feel like a teen again" she screamed over the roaring wind that the sun roof was letting in. I smiled at her, still paying attention to the road.

She stood up again and placed her head on her hands as she watched the road ahead.

We arrived at an abandoned convenience store. It was loaded with non perishable items and stuff.

Arabella was giggling and running trough the aisle as she let her arms dangle in the air behind her body.

I grabbed her left wrist and stopped her. She turned around and I lightly kissed her. She pulled away and giggled as she ran her thumb over my lower lip.

I saw a box of ring pops and grabbed a blue one. I ripped open the packaging and got down on one knee.

Arabella sarcastically began to vent her face "oh my, oh my god baby I think I'm gonna cry"

I over dramatically whipped my hair to the side "Arabella whatever your last name is will you make me the happiest man alive by marring my ass?"
Arabella broke out into a fit of laughter and shook her head as I slipped the blue ring pop onto her finger as she continued to giggle and then she continued to put the ring pop in her mouth.

I looked at her as she continued to giggle around the aisles and lick her ring pop and in that moment everything was okay.

My youth wasn't ripped away from me in that moment. I was happy and I was with my sweet baby girl.
I ran up to her and stopped her.

I picked her up and wrapped my hands around her waist and began to kiss her gently. I felt her smile against my lips and as I broke away I whispered in her ear

"Are you happy babygirl?"
"Yes" she whispered back.

A/N this was just a little feel good type of chapter idkkk 😂 hope you liked it.
(The song was single by the neighbourhood) and I almost hit 50 views which is nothing but is exciting for me 😂
Thanks for reading peace out have a good whatever time of the day it is ☺️
***ALSOOOO*** YOU SHOULD ALL GO CHECK OUT THIS FAN FIC CALLED PRISONER BY oreolovinq it's honestly so amazing. It's well written and it has a good plot and it will kick you right in the feels so you should definitely go read that☺️