Eight

Arabella

Ethan stood there hugging his brother.

He had this somewhat bitter sweet look on his face, but I didn't mention it. 

Grayson was so happy that he finally found his brother. 

He was telling him all about his life here and how much he missed him.

It was sweet to watch them catch up, just a few days ago Grayson was freaking out looking for Ethan and now he's with his brother again and he can breathe. You can see the relief in his face, you can see his whole body relax and his brain settle. 

You could always tell with Grayson that he was always uneasy and worried about Ethan. 

I could relate to the feeling except there was still this sinking feeling in my heart. There was this false sense of hope that burned deep within me that lied to me saying Benjo would come back to me and it broke me more every time I woke up.

Grayson looked at me and I smiled at him because I truly was happy for him, but this selfish part of me was screaming fuck you at Ethan and Grayson because they were happy, together and reunited, while I had absolutely no chance of ever seeing Benjo again and never having what Grayson has in this moment.

Ethan broke their hug and turned to me "I'm Ethan" he said as he held his hand out indicating me to shake it.

He was awfully polite and well dressed for a savage that has been searching for his long lost twin I dully noted to myself as I observed his features, which were freakishly identical to Grayson's, only he didn't have Gray's chin mole.

"Arabella" I said as I tucked my hair behind my ears and shook his hand.

Grayson came behind me and hugged me as he planted a kiss on my cheek. I light blushed and then smiled at Ethan.

"So I need to talk to you guys about something" 

"Shoot" Grayson said

"I was sent out by a secret American safe house to find survivors and I am suppose to bring you back" Ethan said rather quickly 

Suddenly that painful feeling of hope came bursting out of me. Maybe Benjo was at the safe house, maybe I would see his sweet face again and I would be able to hug him and play with his curls again and give him his teddy back again.

Ethan took his bag off and placed it on the ground. He pulled a list out of the bag.

The list had "CONTROL,TRACKER,DOCTOR" typed in all caps at the top.

"This is a list of everyone that is employed as a control or tracker or doctor. There are thousands of more people at the base, but we start with these people first" 

-Anna Sidalvo CONTROL

-Abel Sinistro TRACKER

-Winston Krisinski TRACKER

-Adam Fazone TRACKER

-Matthew Carter DOCTOR

"Matthew Carter?" I asked.

"He's the top doctor at the base. He is amazing" Ethan said 

Grayson was giving me a confused look. 

I couldn't believe Matthew was alive 

"Bella, who's Matthew?"

"Matthew was my fiancé" 

A/N LMAOOOOOO THIS WAS A NIGHTMARE BUT I THOUGHT WHY NOT DOUBLE UPDATE.

it was clearly a bad idea. 

GN EVERYONE