Ten

Arabella
Matthew was the same. He was smart, happy, loyal, kind and caring as always.

As for me well I've changed.
Matthew was so happy to see me, he was in this bubble and telling him about Grayson and Benjo and everything that I've been going through would completely ruin his happiness.

I haven't thought about Grayson since I last saw him at the platform. I really don't know what I'm going to. Also I'm very confused about me and Matthew's relationship.

"Baby what's wrong" he said as he came to lie down next to me.

I shook my head "Nothing sorry"
He planted a kiss on my forehead
"So where were you assigned job wise?" He asked
I took out the crumpled piece of paper from my back pocket and attempted to somewhat flatten it out "uhm I'm assigned to tracker" I answered

"What? I had a spot in medical for you reserved since I got here" he protested
"Baby it's okay I'll see you after training it's all good" I reassured him as I pushed his hair back from his forehead

"You know" he said as he planted a kiss on my neck "I missed you" he said as he planted another kiss closer to my collar bone "a lot" he said as he began to remove my shirt.

I was now in my bra as he starred at my body.
"Baby you're still beautiful as always" he said as he began to leave a trail of kisses down my stomach until he hit the begging of my jeans where he stopped and removed his shirt and pants.
I sat up and connected my lips with his.

His hands made their way to the small of my back as he gently laid me down, careful to not break the kiss.

As I laid down he unclasped my bra and made his way down to my breast.
He left gentle hickeys near the top of my breasts sending an indescribable feeling of pleasure through my body

Fuck I missed Matthew

But suddenly memories of Grayson began to flood me. His gentle touch, his kissable lips, his perfectly toned  body

And that's when I royally fucked up.
As Matthew was removing my panties a light moan escaped my lips.

"Grayson" I moaned as Matthew my loving and caring fiancé was removing my lingerie.

And suddenly Matthew stopped and looked up at me, a look of hurt and anger blended together evident on his face.

"Who the fuck is Grayson?" He asked me

What the fuck do I say now?

A/N
This bitch fucked up bad yo

Going to a party I really don't want to go to. peace out :))))