Destruction of Mirkwood

The night was quiet. I could hear the footsteps of one of the ringwraiths coming towards my cage. They had beaten me and they had gotten everything they wanted from me, but now they wanted more which was to use my power for evil.

"Tonight, we destroy the Woodland realm."

The vicious voice told me. I looked up, my blood stained hair clutched to the side of my face. I looked back down. The cage unlocked, and I was dragged out by the sharp fingers of the ringwraith.

"Please, just let me go."

I begged as they continued to drag me to the middle of the scape. They threw my weak body into the middle. If I didn't change into a dragon, then they would whip me, again . I changed into my dragon form, knowing I had no other way. One of the ringwraiths jumped on top of my back.

"Ride to Mirkwood."

He ordered. I took off. Flying with little strength I had.

We were now in Mirkwood, I could see the kingdom. I began to set the trees on fire. I could see the elves below running to the kingdom. As I neared the kingdom, I was being shot at by arrows. I neared the kingdom, many arrows striked my scales, but bounced off. I saw the blonde elf from long ago, he was ordering the guards around. I felt sad, I didn't want to hurt the innocent.

"Burn them."

The orders were dark and evil. I let out large amounts of fire from my mouth. I saw the young blonde elf begin to run into the forest. I could see he was on fire. My heart broke, I was evil. I began to fly away, the ringwraith was pissed at this and began to hit my hard scales with his feet and hands. I flipped over, letting the ringwraith fall into the forest. I then flew back to where I last saw the young elf.

I neared the trees and transformed back into my normal self. I fell through the trees, I landed on the floor. I began to look through the trees. I found the young elf, he was passed out on the floor, burns covered his right side.

"Odnést tyto popáleniny , jsem litoval toho, co hoří Dal jsem to elf . Vezměte popáleniny pryč , jen když je naštvaný , může těm, co si prošla."

I spoke trying to take away the burns away. All of a sudden the burns were gone, I laid a kiss on his cheek, and I began to run away, knowing someone will be looking for the king. I turned back into a dragon, I began to fly away. I looked back at Mirkwood. I shed a tear.

I flew to Rivendell, there I was taken care of by the elves and I was taught of my power by Lord Elrond. I vowed to myself, I would never to go back to Mirkwood, again. Only did I not know what the future held for me.