The other sgiathatch

"Arais, this is Isil, he is the sgiathatch." oddly

Elrond introduced me to a tall young man with black hair and hazel eyes. He wore peasant clothes.

"My Lady."

Isil said as he held out a hand. I put my hand on top of his. He laid a kiss on it.

"Arias, an honor."

His lips came off of my hand and nodded his head. Elrond looked at me, he knew I did not want to do this ever since I had met with him yesterday. Thranduil stood behind me, he stood with much royalty.

"This is my fiance, Lord Thranduil of the Woodland realm."

I told the young man. He looked up at Thranduil.

"An honor sir."

"I hope you shall be pleased with the service of my kingdom."

"Yes, they have treated me very kindly ever since I arrived late last night."

"I am sorry I was not there for your arrival, I was attending to some business."

Thranduil looked down at me and I smiled a bit. Him and I were just talking the whole entire night, getting to know each other very well.

"Don't be sorry, I was very tired from my long journey. I went to sleep after I was brought into my room."

Elrond nodded his head, we all fell silent. I could tell there was a build of respect between them. This is something that I had to do and something the two would have to suffer for.

"Let us begin, any further questions or concerns before tonight's activities?"

Elrond asked us. I looked at Thranduil who had many concerns. I looked at Isil.

"I want to make one thing clear, Thranduil and I shall raise the child as my own."

I told Isil, he shrugged it off, and began to laugh.

"I was hoping you would say that,I don't need any other mouths to feed."

"Also, I want to have another child of yours to make two."

"Sounds fine with me, just send a request to the Blue Mountains, and I shall come."

I looked at Thranduil, it was his turn.

"Will you have anything to do with the kid, and if so what, exactly?"

"Maybe, a visit or two every year just to check up on them. I do travel much since I am a messenger."

"How did you get out of the ringwraiths hands?"

"Like I told you, I'm a messenger. I have lived for two thousand years, I have out lived many generation of wives and kids."

"If you have been alive so long why haven't you become rich, yet?"

"I know my life is a long life, why not make the most out of, maybe a drink or two."

"How many children do you have?"

"Why is this your concern? I thought I was here to impregnate a sgiathatch, so our race would live on."

Elrond gave the both of the men evil looks.

"I think that will be all the questions for now."

Elrond stopped any further damage between the two of the men. I stayed out of the conversation.

"Then we shall proceed with the actions, tonight."

Elrond clarified. I nodded my head, this was so strange to me. But I had to save my race.

~~~
~Eight months later~

I looked down at my large pot belly. Thranduil was playing with a toy dragon on top of my belly.

"I will get you!"

He said as he moved the toy dragon around on my belly. I laughed, I ran my fingers through his long blonde hair. He looked up at me. He gave my belly a kiss and hauled himself up towards me. He gave me a large kiss on my cheek. He got up off the bed.

"Where are you going?"

I asked him. He looked down at me and smiled.

"I have to go on my night hunt with Legolas."

He told me as he put on a green woolen shirt. He began to put on leather armor.

"Be safe."

I said. He bent down and gave me a kiss. Our lips met and he gave me a long kiss. He let go and smiled at me.

"You're tempting me, but I can't. Since baby Eurlasse or Loth is still in the oven."

He told me as he backed away. He grabbed the aquiver and lung it over his shoulder. He grabbed his bow. He then smiled at me again.

"Love you."

I shouted across the room.

"Stay in bed, love you too."

He replied as he walked out the door. I looked at a portrait that was hanging on the left wall. It was the both of us on our wedding day. I smiled to myself. I blew the candle out and fell asleep. 

~~~
"Why have you given birth to a monster?"

A cry asked. I looked over to find a black dragon destroying everything. I looked over to find Legolas shooting arrows at it. He looked at me, sweat dripping down his nose.

"You had a choice."

He told me before a flame hit him causing him to turn into a pile of ashes. I screamed in terror. I began to run towards the forest. The dragon looked at me and I looked at it. Thranduil then touched me. I looked over at him, he was floating.

"We should have killed it."

He told me before he vanished mid-air. I looked at the dragon. It opened it's mouth. All of a sudden flame flying in my general direction. I screamed in pain

~~~
I woke up crying and screaming in agony. I looked down at my stomach, the baby wanted to come. It was too early.

"Help!"

I screamed. All of a sudden three guards rushed in. One of the guards came to my side.

"What is it?"

He asked, I pointed to my belly unable to speak.All of a sudden the sharp pain went away.

"It's coming!"

I cried as I wrapped my hand around the guards arm and squeezed it as another pain filled my stomach.

"Aran, go get the healer, quickly. The baby is coming!"

The guard told another. I looked at the guard. He sat next to me in the bed. He ran his fingers through my hair. I continued to squeeze his arm in pain.

"Get my husband!"

I cried as I squeezed his arm harder. He nodded his head.

"Brasil, get guards to get the king for her."

The guard told the other. The guard left out the door at his order. I looked up at the elf. I was worried, and he was my only sense of comfort.

"What is your name?"

I asked through agony and pain.

"My name is Galu, your highness."

"Thank you."

The healer came in and looked at me.

"This is early, but let the baby be born."