Some Important News

I woke up, I was in much pain. My lungs felt like they were in fire. I began to cough, my cough was weak. I could feel something coming up my throat. I coughed some more and spit it out. That something got all over my mouth. I opened my eyes to find Elrond over me. He gave me a small smile.

"Arias, I need you to regain your strength."

Elrond told me. His words were blurry to my ears, it took some time for me to comprehend what he was saying. I felt a hand over my head. I looked over to find Thranduil. I began to cough some more, this time i threw up all over myself. I felt very embarrassed as I looked up at Elrond.

"I can't help you, I need you to start chanting the spell to remove the poison from your lungs."

Elrond told me. I nodded my head slightly. It hurt to move my head, it sent a large amount of pain down my neck. Thranduil put a hand underneath my head and began to lift. He put his other hand underneath my back to help support me.

"Vezměte jed ven...... Ujistěte se opět...... moje plíce čisté..... Aby byly čisté."

I said through gasps of breath. I could see a blue poison rise from out of my lungs. I could feel my body begin go unconscious. I closed my eyes and fell back. Thranduil caught me in his arms, I opened my eyes. He told me something, but I didn't hear it. I fell into an unconscious state.

~~~
I woke up to the sun blaring in my eyes. Where was I? I sat up only for a tremendous amount of pain go down my neck. I gasped. I looked down at my leg which was wrapped up by bandages. I knew I had to transform into a dragon.

I began to fly high above the trees. I was in Mirkwood, but I didn't know why I was in the middle of the woods. I flew towards the kingdom and transformed back into my human self, unable to walk I laid on the ground.

"Arais!"

A scream called out. I turned to where the voice was coming from.

"I'm here!"

I yelled back, causing more pain to spread through my nerves. I squeezed my eyes shut trying to contain my pain. Legolas came into my view.

"Arias, I was so worried."

He told me as he came to my side. He put his arm under my good leg and behind my back. He lifted me up. I wrapped my arm around his neck.

"What happened, why was I out here?"

I asked him with a weak voice. He began to walk to the realm.

"Elrond requested you be transported outside of the kingdom, he feared you might turn into a dragon after you passed out."

Legolas answered, I nodded my head. Elrond was a wise elf, he knew what to do.

"My father didn't want to leave your side, no matter the danger he might have encountered."

Legolas added, this put a smile on my face. He looked down and me and let out a small smile and looked back at where he was going.

"Do you plan to return to Rivendell, any time soon?"

"No, I think I want to stay here."

"Good, maybe my father won't be so anal all the time, if you stay."

"Maybe."

"I had no idea that you possessed dragon powers, I think that's rather unique."

"It got me into some trouble."

"We mustn't tell the people of your power, they will get mad. Only three of my father's top soldiers know."

"I won't tell a soul."