Battle

I held Legolas's hand. I had healed him, but it was the matter of him waking up. His wounds had been bandaged and everything was as it should be. I hadn't slept at all for the whole entire night. Through the window of the healing room, the sun rays blared in, making the room a little hot. I had not heard from Thranduil or the guards, yet. I just prayed that Erulasse and Nostariel were safe. The poison that the spiders carried was the same poison the ringwraiths carried with them to kill my parents, and torture me. The black poison, or the sinners poison as I called it could kill anyone with in three minutes, but it was slow to work on the elves, it took twelve hours to kill them.

"My Lady."

A mad called out for me. I turned around quickly.

"There are signs of orc packs headed this way."

She informed me. I nodded my head. I looked down at Legolas, and let go of his hand.

"I want you to go get my armor."

I told her. She ran out of the room with my orders. I stood up and went out into the hallway. I found one guard.

"Call every guard to the throne room."

I told the guard. He nodded his head, he put his hand over his sword.

"Yes, what shall I tell them?"

He asked me. I looked into his blue eyes.

"Orcs packs coming this way."

I answered, with those words he began to run. Tonight was a night full of battle. A night I should regret. Blood should be spilt on my account.

I walked into the throne room, I walked up to the throne and sat down on it. The guards, all ready for battle went silent.

"There is an orc pack headed towards our kingdom. I don't know how many or what they come for. We must fight them, and protect our kingdom!"

I yelled. The elves rose their swords and shouted back at me.

"For our bloodline!"

I yelled, the gave another cry.

"For our kingdom!"

I yelled, they gave another cry.

"We shall fight these orcs and give them a taste of our fury!"

I yelled at them, the elves gave another cry. They all fell silent as I sat down on the throne.

"I want the SHE (Secret Hidden Elves) to hide in the forest, once you see them coming give a blast of horns. Next the BE (Battle Elves) to go and charge at them. Once the BE elves charge I want the SHE elves to begin to fight them. Then, I want the AE (Arrow Elves) to begin to shoot as the orcs begin to gather towards the kingdom. The GBE (Gate Border Elves) to protect our kingdom at all costs. Now go to your stations now!"

I ordered. With that order the thousands of elves ran out of the throne room. Three of them stayed behind because they were the head guards.

"My Lady, shall you use your power?"

One asked me once all of the elves left the room. I gripped the tip of my sword.

"If I must, then I shall."

I answered. I came off of the throne and walked down to the three elves. They knew what I was.

"I want one of you leading each elf pack except the SHE army. Decide now."

I told them as I adjusted my quiver strap around my armor.

"I shall lead the Battle Elves into battle. If I shall die then I shall die with pride."