Thailon

I woke up next to Thranduil. He was reading a book. Both of his legs were in bandages and his arm hung in a sling around his shoulder. His upper half of his body was bandaged ,heavily. I moved about. He looked down at me.

"Arais, are you okay?"

He asked me quietly. I looked up at him. I felt my stomach and nodded.

"Thranduil, I should have told you this earlier, but I am pregnant."

I told him as he laid down next to me. His eyes widened.

"With my own?"

"Yes, i am pregnant with your child."

"Is it okay? My God you were wounded."

"Yes, everything is okay. It's safe."

"I'm going to have my own elf child. I can't believe this."

He said to himself. I wrapped my hand around his arm that wasn't hurt.

"Just promise, you will make this one a warrior?"

"A boy Thailon which means battle hero, a girl Calloniel which means great warrior."

"It shall specialize in archery and swordsmanship."

"Arias, I don't mean to give you fear, but some that aren't elves can not give birth elf children that well."

"If I shall die, then raise that child with much love."

"I shall become cold and never raise that child as mine."

"You shall never become cold because that child is of my blood."

"What of Erulasse and Nostariel?"

"They your daughters, are they not?"

"Of course they are, but I can't save the sgiathathch race."

"Don't. The evil that roams Middle Earth wants to kill the sgiahthatch race. Hide them, protect them. They shall be raised as princesses, but they shall be protected at all costs. They will want to be warriors like their older brother, but don't let them become well-known warriors. Teach them how to fight, but don't let them fight in a battle."

"Arias, I promise I won't let you die."

"I promise I won't die."

~~~
The pain was terrible. I screamed in pain, I gripped Thranduil's arm. He kept on supporting me. All of a sudden I heard a little cry.

"It's a boy."

The healer told me. I cried in relief. The healer wrapped the little baby in a blanket and handed him to me. Thranduil looked at him.

"Thailon, welcome to the world."

I cried. He had blue eyes that were like Thranduil's. He had my nose and my chin. My dear son. My son