SCHOOL OF JYP

NAYEON's POV:

"Nayeon eonni! Let's go look at the charts to see where we belong!" Dahyun said then dragged me to where the charts were, the other members (TWICE) followed us as well. 

"Omo! We are all in the same section! YEHET!" Chaeyoung screamed as we all danced randomly. 

"Let's go yeorobuuuun!" Sana was all excited and ran towards the class room where we belong.

"AOKSOWJDIUWDLQIDWJ"

That's what we (TWICE) heard when we entered the class room. 

"QUIET!!!!!!!!! QUIT THE SCREAMING AND SHUT IT SO WE CAN BEGIN THE INTRODUCTION OF YOUR 9 NEW CLASSMATES!!!" The teacher shouted at them with an angry face, then she looked us with an angelic face. Ey? 

Since the other members are shy and I'm the eldest, I walked towards the platform and introduced myself.

"Annyeonghaseyo, TWICE's Bright energy, Nayeon imnida! Please take care of me." I said then bowed, I looked at the teacher with a smile, she said "You should sit there Miss Lim." she pointed at the seat beside Junior sunbaenim and Jaebum sunbaenim. I bowed and hurriedly sat right next to the two. 

I was quite the whole time they (TWICE) were introducing themselves, so I decided to talk to Jaebum sunbaenim. 

"U-hm.. Annyeonghaseyo?" I said while looking at my desk. 

"Oh hey, nice, we're on the same classroom." Jaebum sunbaenim said then smiled at me, I shouldn't be rude so I smiled back to him.

"Don't worry, just tell me if anyone tries to hurt you okay?" Jaebum sunbae said then looked at Bambam sunbae whom is right in front, Bambam sunbae sensed that we were looking at him so he turned his desk to look at both of us. 

"SSUP PEEPS! YO YO BUNNEH!!" Bambam sunbae tried to tease me but I gave him a bunny smile instead. 

"Don't even try Bhuwakul." Jaebum sunbae said while smirking. 

"OKAY FINE PEEPS I WAS KIDDING!" Bambam sunbae said and turned his desk immediately--

"WHAT'S THE COMMOTION OVER THERE AT THE BACK PEOPLE?" The teacher said then pointed at the three of us. 

The whole class looked at the three of us then started saying "Yiie yiee yie yie." 

ANDWAEEEE!