CAN WE BE CLOSE? LIKETHIS?

Bambam's POV:

I admit, it's pretty fun bullying a cute hoobaenim, but it's better when she joins you. 

"U-uhm. No-nothing Ma'am." Nayeon said then looked at me with a worried face, tsk. No choice.

But before I could stand up-- 

"SEONSAENGNIM!!!!!" Dahyun stood up and did aegyo to our teacher-- WHAT THE HECK!?

"Aigoo, Miss Kim sure is cute." The teacher said then turned around and walked towards the platform to get back on the discussion, what the--. 

"You're a trouble maker, pabo." I heard JB hyung talking to himself at the back, so I laughed silently.

It's finally BREAK TIME.

I invited the others (GOT7) to go to the canteen so that we could have a food fight, it's pretty fun hahaha. 

But then-- 

"YAH! DAHYUN-AH HAJIMA!" I heard someone on the canteen so I hurriedly ran there to see what's going on.

WHAT THE HECK!?

I saw Dahyun and Momo having a food fight, I want to join that but-- they're girls lol. 

"HANDS UP!" Momo almost threw a jokbal to me but I put my hands up as soon as I heard her speak.

"He's good HAHAHAHAHA!" Dahyun said then looked at me with a smile, what a hoobae. 

"Omo-- I was kidding sunbaenim! Mianhaeyo~" Momo exclaimed then bowed to me. 

"No no-- it was no trouble-- it's fine it's fine." I said then looked at them while smiling, "Where are the other members (of twice)?" I asked.

"Ah, we got seperated because-- yeah because of yeah!" Dahyun answered then laughed, I wanted to laugh but- I was too shy, it sounded gay but I was really shy lol.

I wanted to be close with those two so I gathered my courage and said 

"HEY GUYS! CAN I BE FRIENDS WITH Y'ALL?" 

Both of them got quite- what did I do?!

"E-ehem!" Momo said then threw a rice ball to Dahyun.

"O-oh? Nae! Of course sunbaenim!" Dahyun said, it felt like heaven because I really wanted a girl best friend.

* THE BELL RANG, IT'S TIME TO GET BACK TO CLASS *

"Aigoo, let's go Dahyun-ah! It's time for class." Momo said and was about to drag Dahyun but before that could happen-- Dahyun said

"Wait-- we're in the same class with Bambam sunbaenim so why not drag him along?" Then she dragged me as well, I couldn't even say a word lol. 

WHEN WE ARRIVED AT THE CLASSROOM

Dahyun sat right beside my desk, I felt comfortable because she was talkative and funny at the same time. 

"I think we're gonna be close in no time." THE HECK-- DID I JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD?! OH NO WE'RE ON CLASS! WHAT THE--!?

Dahyun stopped talking to me and said "Igemwoya?" then she started laughing like there's no tomorrow, WHAT!? SHE HEARD ME? 

I sensed that someone was looking--- actually not someone-- but everyone. Tsk! WHAT DID YOU DO BAMBAM! WHAT. DID. YOU. DO?!

DAHYUN's POV:

'I think we're gonna be close in no time' WHAT WAS THAT SUNBAENIM HAHAHAHAH! Was he even listening to my horror story? HAHAHAHAHAHA OHMYGOSH.

The teacher stood up from her so-called MAGICAL CHAIR and walked towards the both of us.

"YOU!" Our teacher pointed at me--

"SEONSAENGNIM! IT WAS ME WHO SHOUTED RIGHT?!" I got startled by Bambam sunbaenim so I looked at him with a worried face but he only looked at me with a crazy smile-- HAHAHAHAHA!

I wanted to laugh but he looked at me again with a SHH sign so I shut myself up. 

After our teacher scolded him, he sat down like nothing happened-- eyy what?!