Not Listening?

MINA's POV:

Tzuyu's so lucky to have a fanboy that's a celebrity. And he'll look out for her too, just like a guard-- what am I thinking of? Lol. Atleast we have sunbaenims to look out for us too. 

I walked away from my members and ran to a fountain where I can be alone. 

What am I doing? Hahahaha lmao. 

I ran around the fountain thinking of slipping so that I could sleep lol.

I kept running 

and running

and running

and run--

ing. 

And.. running. 

Until I got exhausted but nothing happened, I didn't slip or anything. 

"Hey it's bad for you to get tired." Jaebum sunbaenim came and gave me a bottle of water, I bowed to him and smiled awkwardly because I looked like a person running around the road looking for money and got exhausted.

"Tsk, you can't get tired now, you'll have to perform later, don't waste your energy okay?" Jaebum sunbaenim wiped my forehead that was sweating a bit. 

"Uhm, th-thanks." I said then smiled at him awkwardly-- again. 

"It's nothing, and your members are looking for you, so you better get back there before you get left out. Good luck on your performance, Mina." He said then waved as I ran away. 

I couldn't even say thank you to him, what hoobae am I? Aigoo Mina-san you're terrible huhuhuhu. 

AFTER OUR LIVE PERFORMANCE

"Mina-chan!" Sana unnie called me so I looked at her. 

"Nani? (What?)" I said while smiling. 

"Jaebum sunbaenim said he wants to talk to you!" She said then smiled, I ran backstage to say thanks to sunbaenim but--

He gave me a towel.

"You're sweating again, sorry I can't wipe it off right now, THEY (he meant twice) are here hahaha." He said then laughed a bit. 

"A-aniyo it's okay, thanks for what you did earlier sunbaenim." I said then bowed to him. 

"What's the commotion?" Jackson sunbaenim came out of the blue. I looked at him then laughed. 

"Ehy, are you hitting on our hoobae now, LEADER?" Jackson sunbae emphasized the word LEADER. 

"I'm not hitting on her, she just has an aura of a little sister of mine. So I wanted to take care of her." Jaebum sunbaenim said then looked at Jackson sunbaenim while smiling. 

"Okay, sheesh." Jackson sunbae said then walked out. 

"YOOOOO WHAT'S UP PEEPS!" Dahyun said then placed her arm on my shoulder. 

"Oh, well, I gotta go now, bye." Jaebum sunbaenim said then ran away.

"What did you do to sunbae? OMG? WAS THAT ME? OR YOU? OMG I'M SORRY DID I JUST RUIN YOUR MOMENT?" Dahyun said then looked at me with puppy eyes. 

"Aniyo you didn't. You're cute so you didn't haha." I said to Dahyun and laughed.

"What're you laughing at? Woah you're smiling? Is it real? WOAH! WHO MADE HER SMILE NOW! GUYS?" Jungyeon unnie said while laughing. 

"IT'S JAE--" I covered Dahyun's mouth and smiled at the others awkwardly.

"Eh? Wae? Aigoo Mina you have a fanboy too? Who? Who?" Nayeon unnie said then looked at me with a smirk.