TALL GUY WITH LOOKS

MOMO's POV:

I was on my way back to our dorm then I saw Yugyeom sunbaenim hanging with someone—who is THAT? I hid behind a wall and listened to what they were talking about since curiosity is killing me.

"Hey, do you know who Chou Tzuyu is?" Yugyeom sunbaenim said to the tall guy, he looks like a celebrity too, but who IS he? And why would sunbaenim mention Tzuyu-ssi to him.

Aigoo this is confusing.

"Y-yeah, but don't tell anyone about this okay?" The tall guy said with a smile on his face, who the heck are you? :--(

"What?" Yugyeom sunbae said

"I have—"

OMG WHO THE HECK COVERED MAH FACE I WAS LISTENING AND THEN I GOT DISTRACTED WHO ARE YOU BEAST! FACE MEH LIKE A MAN!

I tried to fight back but the person who was covering me was way too strong so I gave up and looked at—HER?! Unnie?!

"Momo-yah we've been looking for you! What're you doing?" Jungyeon unnie said then knocked my head.

"Waah, I—it was nothing! Eheh. Nothing!" I said then ran away. Omg this is making me nervous. Who is that tall guy—what does he want with our Tzuyu? I'd better tell this to Sana.

I ran to our dorm as fast as I can so that Yugyeom sunbae and the tall guy won't notice me.

MISSION SUCCESS!

"Sana-yah!" I shouted Sana's name when I entered the dorm, she hurriedly ran down to where I am but she kinda slipped on the stairs.

"Clumsy—PFFT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Oh—and Jihyo unnie is here too, sitting and chillin' on the sofa. Like a baws—anyways.

"HEY! HEY! SOMEONE IS HITTING ON TZUYU!" I shouted, our other members heard it too so all of them came out of their rooms.

"Who the heck has the strength to do that?" Sana said while pouting. Scary, but cute.

"Unnie-yah I wouldn't replace you—"

"EWW GET A ROOM GUYS!" Nayeon unnie said while playing with her phone, Eomma really?

"Lmao, who would hit on our Tzuyu? He's gonna be a dead meat." Chaeyoungie said then glared at me—lol I'm not hitting on Tzuyu why is she glaring at me :--(

"Chaeyoung-ah I'm not the one hitting on Tzuyu okeh?" I said then laughed at her, she immediately ran to me and hugged me and said

"Sorry unnie HAHAHAHAHA!"

"Hey you love birds get your butts on and let's clean the dorm before Leader-nim shouts again." Jungyeon unnie said then walked around the room to pat each of the members.

"Okay~~" We all said then started cleaning.

TZUYU's POV:

I'm frozen. I can't move. Lol.

"SOMEONE IS HITTING ON OUR TZUYU!"

"SOMEONE IS HITTING ON OUR"

"SOMEONE IS HITTING ON"

"SOMEONE IS HITTING"

"SOMEONE IS"

"SOMEONE"

That can't happen. If I meet that boy it would be awkward and Sana unnie might rage lmao!

"ANDWAE! WHO'S THAT SOMEONE ANYWAY!" Oops, I shouted. Ihihihi awkward~~

"Huh? Oh that someone hitting on you? Don't worry Eommayeon and Appayeon will take care of him!" Dahyun unnie said then smiled, ahh jinjja this is trouble.

"Well, actually that is not it. Tzuyu's trying to say that she's worried for that man hitting on him because he might get bashed and accused of child abuse lol." Mina unnie said, and she spoke now? Hahaha lmao.

"OH AND I FORGOT TO MENTION HE'S A CELEBRITY~ I THINK HE AND YUGYEOM SUNBAENIM ARE RELATIVES OR MAYBE SIBLINGS? BECAUSE THEY'RE BOTH TALL AND THEY BOTH HAVE LOOKS~" Momo unnie said, omg please don't mention him again, I'm worried now.

"JINJJA?!!??!!" Everyone got shocked, and I was so confused, did Yugyeom sunbaenim tell him about me?

"I think he's a fan of Tzuyu, but he's a celebrity?!" Sana unnie said.

"He loves you to the point that he wants to marry you HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Dahyun unnie said, omg. Floor, please eat me.

"Hey it's time to sleep yeorobun!" Nayeon unnie said.

We all stood up and went to our rooms and had a good night sleep.

THE NEXT DAY~

"Yeorobuuuuuuuuun~ ireonaaaa! Ppali! Yugyeom sunbaenim is calling us!" Jihyo unnie said.

We all ran to the wash room and hurriedly washed our faces.

Then we ran outside to see Yugyeom sunbaenim.

"Hello my lovely hoobaenims!" Yugyeom sunbaenim said then waved at us with a smile on his face.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Twice imnida!" Yugyeom sunbaenim was with a tall guy so we introduced ourself to him and bowed.

WAIT—TALL GUY?

TALL GUY?

TALL?

TAL?

TA?

T?

WHAT?!?!?!

"OH AND I FORGOT TO MENTION HE'S A CELEBRITY~ I THINK HE AND YUGYEOM SUNBAENIM ARE RELATIVES OR MAYBE SIBLINGS? BECAUSE THEY'RE BOTH TALL AND THEY BOTH HAVE LOOKS~"

I-IS THAT H-HIM?

A-AND HE'S WITH YUGYEOM SUNBAENIM—

UH-OH.

I snapped back to reality when Sana unnie shook me.

"Yah! Gwenchana?" Sana unnie asked with worried eyes.

"Aniya, I'm fine unnie." I said then smiled, awkwardly.

"Okay, tell me when you feel something different okay?" Sana unnie said then smiled.

I sensed that someone was looking at me, I looked at the tall guy and—

HE'S LOOKING—

HE'S LOOKIN—

HE'S LOOKI—

HE'S LOOK—

HE'S LOO—

STOP IT TZUYU! FOCUS!

"Okay, u-uhm, h-hello, who are you?" The tall guy asked—oh I think we're doing some kind of introduction.

"Uhm, I-I'm—"

"TZUYU!" He said with a smile, what the heck, who are you?

"U-uh, y-yeah! Uhm, wh-who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Kim Mingyu from Seventeen! Nice to meet you Tzuyu." He bowed—SEVENTEEN? Se-ven-teen? I think I know that group.

"Oh! Seventeen! Say the name seventeen thing!" Mina unnie said.

A/N: FANGIRL BE LIKE—MINA LEVEL HAHAHAHA!

"Oh yeah, haha." Mingyu said.

"Oh, and me and Mingyu-ssi are friends, I wanted him to meet Twice because he's a fan and his bias—" Mingyu covered Yugyeom sunbaes' mouth before he could even say something.

"Ahahahah. Y-yeah I'm a fan." Mingyu sunbaenim said then smiled at us (TWICE).

"Jinjja?! Omona it's an honor to have a fan like you sunbaenim!" Nayeon unnie said then bowed to him. He's really our fan? Woah daebak.

"Woah daebak~~ Kamsahamnida!" We (TWICE) said then bowed to him.