DID I SAY IT OUT LOUD?!

CHAEYOUNG's POV:

I was already awake before Dahyun even shouted about bacon and eggs, I immediately ran towards the kitchen but--

"Noona, put the blah blah blah." I heard Yugyeom sunbaenim's voice so I looked at the dining room to see them arranging the table and the plates.

"Goodmorning Chaeyoungie~" Eommayeon greeted me with a smile, I nodded and sat down, Yugyeom sunbae looked at me so I said "I-uh, mianhe, goodmorning sunbaenim, and eommayeon." Then I yawned.

"Aigoo, our Chaeyoungie is so kyeoppji~ now wake the other members up before Dahyun loses her voice arachi?" Eommayeon said then smiled at me, I wonder why Yugyeom sunbaenim is here?

"Araseo eommayeon, I'll be back." I said then ran to the others' room to shout "GOOD MORNING LET'S GO IT'S ALMOST 7:30 IN THE MORNING CHOP CHOP UNNIES AND JJEUWI!" Then I ran to our kitchen like nothing happened.

YUGYEOM's POV:

I badly wanted to laugh about how bipolar all the members of our hoobaes are.

"Goodmorning Twice! Nayeon noona and I prepared your breakfast, I just wanted to pay a visit to you guys, sorry for barging in, I should be going now, annyeo-" I was about to say goodbye when Chaeyoung spoke.

"G-GOMAWOYO! SORRY FOR NOT GREETING YOU REALLY SOON SUNBAENIM!" Then she bowed, her members looked at her then she sat down and smiled.

"Nah, it's okay, bye. Eatwell, fighting!" I said then walked towards outside.

"Pff-- coward." I saw JB hyung right outside, I looked at him with a worried face and said "Why?" Jb hyung laughed and said "You're finally growing up, that's great." Then he pat my head and walked away.

What's with that hyung?

CHAEYOUNG's POV:

We were about to get in our van to go to school but I forgot my bag, omo-- good heavens, I ran hurriedly to our dorm but-- "Chaeyoung-ah!" I saw JB sunbaenim carrying my bag, it was a relief because our dorm was too far for me to run to, good thing sunbae brought it.

"Gomawo-yo sunbaenim!" I said then bowed, I was about to run to our van but--

"Wait!" JB sunbae said, I stopped running and turned to look at him.

"Don't forget to thank him." JB sunbae pointed at Yugyeom sunbae, I looked at Yugyeom sunbae then gave him a smile and bowed. "Gomawoyo~"

SCHOOL

JAEBUM's POV:

I really like helping other people so don't say that I like everyone, I just hate seeing people getting tired or what.

"Jaebum sunbaenim!" I heard a voice behind me, so I turned to look at her.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" I saw her bunny smile again, haha this kid.
"Yo, what's up Nayeon?" I asked then smiled.

"UHH-- Do you want to join me and Jungyeonie for lunch?" She asked then looked down while pouting, I smiled then patted her head.

"If you want me to join, why not?" I said while smiling, I saw Jungyeon at her back, she was also smiling, it's like she's saying 'You made my wife happy.' In her mind hahahaha.

"Omo! K-kamsahaeyo!" Nayeon said then bowed, so as Jungyeon. Both of them dragged me to their table and started talking about what the lesson was, I was really quiet because I was listening to both of their talking here and blahs everywhere.

"OMO!" Nayeon shouted.
"Huh? What?" I asked, Nayeon pointed at someone at the back of me so I quickly turned to see what they were startled about.

Junior fell on the ground, he was carrying a tray with glass cup/s in it. So he got injured and he bleeded so much, I was so shocked that I didn't know what to do, I didn't even hear the glasses fall nor break.

Before I snap out to reality, I saw Nayeon running towards Junior, giving him band aids and alcohol.

"Hey Jungyeon, if you were a boy, who would you date?" I asked Jungyeon while I was looking at Nayeon.

"Probably Nayeon unnie." She said, I nodded and said-

"Yeah, she's the type of girl you can fall for easily--" before I could even realize what I said Jungyeon started laughing.

DID I JUST SAY IT OUT LOUD!?