JAEBUM'S JACKET

JACKSON's POV:

I was running towards Twice's dorm because it was already about 6:50 pm, I entered the dorm and bowed to them immediately, they bowed to me and said

"Annyeonghaseyo Jackson sunbaenim, Twice imnida! What brings you-- oh! Momo?" They said (except momo of course) while smiling, I nodded and gave them a smile.

"YO! YO! WASSEO WASSEO!" Dahyun walked towards me and dragged me and Momo to the mini platform. 

"He should start first! hehe!" Momo said then looked at me with a grin.

"Lady's first." I said with a smirk. 

"NO WAY!" The whole twice startled me with their scream so I had no choice.

"Go on sunbaenim! Fighting!" Dahyun cheered me and gave a fighting pose, I nodded then started dancing, Momo was staring at me like I was her actual opponent, should I take it easy?

I started to ease the moves I was making so that Momo could follow. 

"Omo-- MOMORING YOU CAN DO IT! I'M YOUR FAN HEHE! AJA AJA!" I heard Jihyo scream, but Momo was frozen, she couldn't even say a word even though I was already done performing. 

"U-uh. G-guys? I-is this really n-necessary?" Momo said while shaking, I walked towards her and said 

"You can do it man! You're awesome! Fighting!" I said then smiled. 

She started dancing-- but sexily ._. 

Nayeon immediately ran towards Momo and held her then said "EYYY! DO YOU KNOW THAT DAHYUN AND CHAEYOUNG ARE STILL INNOCENT HUH?!" 

Dahyun and Chaeyoung laughed then said "Momo unnie is really something else HAHAHAH!"

"Waaaa mianhaeyo!" Momo kneeled down and said "I was out of my mind huhuhu." 

"It's alright! Uri jiburo gaja~" I sang, all of them got shut, then the first one to laugh is Momo, why the heck is this creature laughing right after being embarrassed? 

Then they all laughed like there was no tomorrow, is this really necessary? Haha okay I'm kidding. 

"Okay! Chop chop! Momo ruined-- pfft HHAHAHAHA Momo kind of ruined our dance battle, so let's move to the next station." Jihyo said then tried to stop laughing-- NEXT STATION!?!?!?!?!?!

"TRUTH OR DARE YEHET!" Sana said-- everyone was really quite but they laughed her out, Sana pouted then sobbed. 

"Spiiiiiin~" They all said then Jungyeon spinned the bottle. 

The bottle pointed to Mina-- her face was so blank. Lol. Hahahahahaha!

"Mina eonni! Truth or dare!" Tzuyu said with a grin, lol I have a feeling this yoda has something in her mind. 

"Dare!" Mina said then smiled confidently-- but her smile didn't last long when--

"Okay! Invite all GOT7 sunbaes here! If one or all doesn't come, you need to do something really embarrassing! Hehe!" Tzuyu said with a smirk. 

"Aish, evil yodaaaaa~" All of the members (of twice) said.

"Araseo, I'll do it!" Mina said then smiled a bit-- I'm worried, Mark hyung might not come. 

MINA's POV:

What? HUH? NO? WAIT-- WHAT DID TZUYU SAY? CAN A MAKNAE REALLY SAY THAT? OMO I'M OUT I WANT TO RUN!

Those were the only words in my mind-- just because I'm not talkative doesn't mean I'm not close to anyone right? Omona Tzuyu is a troublemaker .___. 

I was about to enter GOT7 sunbaenims dorm, but I saw Jaebum sunbaenim-- what is he doing outside? It's really cold right now. I'm shivering. 

"U-uhm, annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim are your members in?" I said then bowed, he smiled and said "Wae? Haha you askin' us out?" I automatically froze-- ASKING THEM OUT?! 

"Kidding." That word made me smile a bit, but it's a bit awkward 'cause we're not yet close. 

"U-uhm, I want you and your members to play along with us and Jackson sunbaenim, because-- of a dare." I said then sighed in relief. 

"Okay, got it, wait here, and put a jacket on you might get cold." JB sunbae said then threw me his jacket, daebak, just-- daebak.

TWICE's DORM

GOT7 sunbaes and I arrived at our dorm, they were all shocked when we opened the door and got inside. 

"WOAH DAEBAK SHE REALLY DID IT! OMONA MINA UNNIE SO DAEBAK!" Dahyun ran to me and gave me a hug. 

"Are you close to them or something? Woah~" The other members asked. 

"Ani, I just asked JB sunbaenim because he was outside." I said then nodded

"AND-- WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU WEARING JB SUNBAENIMS JACKET?!" everyone (except me and Jb sunbae) asked with a surprised face. Oh no this is bad.