What? A dance battle you say?

MOMO's POV:

We (me and Dahyun) were wondering around the corridor because it was vacant, when suddenly--

"OH YEAH SHOW ME DEM SWAEG!" Dahyun seemed to have heard the noise as well, so she dragged me to where the noise was coming from.

"Aish." Was the only thing I said when I saw Jackson sunbae showing off his skills to 2PM sunbaes.

"OH HEY IT'S MOMO!" Taecyeon sunbaenim dragged me and told Jackson that
"HEY JACKSON DO YOU KNOW THAT THIS GIRL CAN DANCE TO OUR SONG?" Taecyeon said then looked at Jackson sunbae with a smirk.

"Show me." Jackson sunbae said then looked at me with a grin. I looked at Dahyun whom is sitting at the back of me, she gave me a cheerful smile so I fanned myself and smiled back.

I started dancing 2PM sunbaenim's MY HOUSE.

After that-- I ran out of the room because I was soooooo EMBARRASSED. Dahyun followed me and held my wrist. 

"Aigooo--- unnie doesn't change HAHAHAHA! Waeyo? Let's go back, that's not something to be embarrassed for! ^^" Dahyun said with a cheerful smile. So we headed back, I was still shy so I looked down and clinged to Dahyun.

"That was.. AMAZING! NICE WOAH! YOU GOT ME THERE WOMAN!" I heard Jackson sunbaenim said, I only gave him a thumbs up without looking at him and I heard Taecyeon sunbae laugh.

"Oh-- it's almost time to go to class. Kaja unnie!" Then Dahyun dragged me to our classroom. 

"Psst-" I heard Jackson sunbae beside me, trying to call my attention. 

"Pssst!-" He threw a paper to me, so I looked at him with my eyebrows raised. 

"You were awesome back there haha." He said with a grin. I nodded then smiled. 

BREAK TIME

JACKSON's POV:

I was on my way to the canteen when I heard a noise- 

"YAH DAHYUN-AH! MOMO-YAH! HAJIMA! JUSEYO!" So noisy, so I checked them, and as expected, Momo and Dahyun are playing food fight. 

"HAHA! HANDS UP!" Momo threw a meat on me before I could even put my hands up, Dahyun stood up and bowed. 

"MIANHAEYO! MOMO UNNIE IS JUST-- SUPER HAPPY RIGHT NOW." I laughed then said "No sweat kid, why is she hyper anyway?" I said then took the towel Dahyun gave me.

"Mollaseo, she only said that she's very very happy because she's cute and that's all." Nayeon said while eating a burger. I laughed and looked at Tzuyu who seemed to be trying to get noticed by Sana. I walked towards her and whispered "backhug men." Then I winked but Tzuyu didn't see that. 

She (Tzuyu) heard what I whispered so she backhugged Sana-- 

"Eh? What are you doing Tzuyu? Do you miss me that much? Hehehe!" Sana said then smiled at her. Tzuyu gave me a thank you sign but I only replied with a smile, that's what friends are for, right? 

I was about to leave the 9 girls alone when--

"JACKSON SUNBAENIM!" Dahyun called me, I turned to face them and said

"Wae? Haha." 

"MOMO UNNIE WANTS TO HAVE A DANCE BATTLE! TONIGHT AT OUR DORM--" Before Dahyun could even finish what she was about to say-- Momo covered her mouth and said "U-uh! Y-yeah! A dance battle! Okay if that's what Dahyun wants." Then she smiled at Dahyun and gave her a hug instead of a deadly stare. 

LOL THESE PEOPLE.

"Okay, I accept your magical challenge Ms. Hirai! See you at 7PM tonight at your dorm!" I said then waved and ran away.

Dance battle huh? What should I do? Should I take it seriously? No, I think I should take it easy because Momo's still a girl even though she keeps dancing to 2PM sunbaes song.