NIGHTMARE

DAHYUN's POV:

"And the winner iiiiiiiiiiiiis..." Jungyeon unnie kept running around then finally stopped after her 3rd turn. 

"SANAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Got7 sunbaes chanted, aigoo aigoo daebak just-- daebak!

"Yeeee~ did you hear that Jjeuwi? Yeeeeee!" Sana unnie kept talking to Tzuyu and blah here and blah there to the blah and etc. 

"Nice one, eagle." I heard that but I couldn't see who spoke, I looked around everywhere just to see that person but no sign, who on earth could that be?

"That was really intense I almost puked." Chaeyoung said while drawing something like-- a doodle? Idunno but it's cute! \ ( = ^ 3 ^ = ) / 

"Is your voice okay? Hahaha you rocked the contest Jungyeon, it feels like you're the winner lol." Jaebum sunbae said to Jungyeon unnie whom was about to say something again, Jungyeon unnie stopped for a bit but she came to her senses and said her thanks. 

"YOYO WASSEO DAHYUN!" Momo unnie barged into our situation then smiled at me like nothing happened. 

"YO SSUP UNNEH!" I said with a cheerful smile, she replied with a thumbs up and said 

"That was cool! Good job Dahyunnie~ they must've loved what you did." Momo unnie said then messed my hair.

"I-- didn't win HAHAHA omo-- Sana unnie was really into it-- HAHAHAHAHA!" I said then laughed.

"Aigoo~ they (GOT7) really loved yours because it was funny, but-- it was about being cute so-- HAHAHAHA GWENCHANAYO~ YOU'LL WIN AGAINST SANA NEXT TIME!" Momo unnie said then gave me an angelic smile. 

"Of course! Hehe!" I said then winked, what did I just do? Was I training already? OMO HAHAHAHAHA WHAT ON EARTH DID I DO?!

JIHYO's POV:

"Sana-sshi! Blah blah blah blah..." All I could hear was that, so I decided to join the crowd but--

"Yo, you didn't shout this time, that's new. Haha." Youngjae sunbaenim talked to me with a smile on his face, I bowed and said 

"A-nae, mianhaeyo, I wasn't in the mood so I put Jungyeon unnie and Nayeon unnie incharge." I said then smiled a bit, he nodded and said

"Are you alright?" He asked then looked at me seriously.

"Nae! ^^" I said then smiled, actually I wasn't really okay because something was bothering me- I kept dreaming about my members being dragged away from the dorm without me noticing and they got kidnapp-- shut up Jihyo, that will never happen as long as JYP-nim and our Manager-nim is here. 

- 9:00 IN THE EVENING -

"Where are you dragging me? STOP! HEY-- YAH!" 

"WAA JIHYO UNNIE HELP MEEE~" 

"HEY! YAH!"

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!?! STOP!!!!" 

"STOP!!!!!!" I said as soon as my dream ends, I think I screamed because my members woke up.

"Hmm? Unnie gwenchanayo?" I saw Chaeyoung drawing something-- a doodle, I looked at each of my members then nodded.

"Aniyo-- my dream was just-- something unpleasant." I said then got back to sleep. 

"Jalgayo~"