Sana the qt HAHAHAHA

SANA'S POV:

I was so quite the whole period, I didn't realize that MINA was staring at me, so I looked at her and raised both my eyebrows.
She just smiled at me and said "Mark sunbae." Then got back to listening to our teacher. Huh?!

After the class, my members and I ran, we were about to go outside of the school but--

"OUCH!" I bumped to a guy, Tzuyu hurriedly helped me up and bowed to the man, I didn't look at his face but I knew he was a guy because of his feet.
"Watch where you're g--" Tzuyu shut me up by covering my mouth.

"We're sorry Mark-sunbaenim." Tzuyu bowed to him once again, so I looked at him with a surprised face, omo-- what have you done now MINATOZAKI SANA!

I hurriedly stood up and bowed to him and said "M-mianhe."

Mark sunbae smiled and said "Be careful next time, Ms. Minatozaki."

Tzuyu stared at him as he ran away, I looked at Tzuyu and said "Yoda! Waeyo?"

"He was one of those people called... Wushu-ers." Tzuyu said while looking at the sky.

"YAH!" I said then waved in front of her. She shook her head then looked at me with a serious face-- ey?

"Let's go unnie." She said then dragged me to our (TWICE) van.

"Yoyoyo man!" Dahyun was the first one inside the van-- but she was with Momo whom is sleeping. ( 一一) Tzuyu and I waved at Dahyun then we quietly entered the van.

When we arrived at our dorm, the other members kept asking Eommayeon about what happened to the three. (Bambam sunbae, JB sunbae and her.) But I kept quiet and did orher things like-- STIFF YOGA, STIFF BALLERINA AND STIFF STUFF.

"Hey Sana unnie!" Tzuyu dragged me and we sat down along with the others-

"So I heard you bumped to Mark sunbaenim?!" Chaeyoung asked me with a smirk.

"It was nothing special!" I said then looked down--

"Aigoo, finally~ Our cutie-sexy is finally a grown-up!" Eommayeon said then pat my head, I remained silent until it was time to sleep.

A/N: KAGAGAWAN PO NI PEPERO ANG UGALI NI SANA :--)

- 6:00 in the morning -

"WAKEY WAKEY EGGS AND BAKEY!" Dahyun shouted, all of us got startled because of her loud scream.

"Argh, I want to sleep more."
"Omooo it's too early Tofu-ssi!"
"Yaaaa, hajimaaa."
All I heard was those sentences and I really wanted to sleep again but Tzuyu kept dragging me so I had no choice.

"Comiiinggg~" I said and ran towards the kitchen-- but I got startled with what I saw.