CALM DOWN

JAEBUM's POV:

I was in a deep sleep when I heard my members talking, I opened my eyes and I saw Jackson and Yugyeom talking to each other.

"Will they be alright? We need to find them, and we need to tell this to JYP." What the heck did I just hear?

"Goodmorning. What happened?" I said then quickly stood up.

"There's nothing good about this morning, Mark hyung and Bambam are missing." Jackson said then sighed with a worried face. What the heck happened?!

"What happened?" I asked calmly, but I really wanted to explode.

"Twice's Dahyun, Momo and Nayeon are missing as well." NAYEON?! Missing?! What the heck did the managers and the guards do all night?!

"I'M GOING. YOU GUYS NEED TO SHUT, DON'T TELL THIS TO JYP NIM GOT IT?" I said with an angry face, they nodded silently and I came out of our dorm.

Where the heck are they?!

PARK

"So I heard that some of the Twice members are missing?"

"Yeah they said it was Momo Dahyun and Nayeon?"

"Hey isn't that JB?!"

I'm in trouble.

I ran as fast as I can and road a taxi to go to a nearby gas station.
"Hey Mr. Gas Man, have you seen 3 Girls passing by? Or 2 boys?" I asked the manager of the gas station.

"No, but I saw three girls. They didn't look really happy though, they were with 13 boys." Thirteen?! Seriously?! How the heck am I supposed to fight thirteen boys? But, my hoobaes need me. I asked where they went and ran as fast as I can, I ran into an abandoned place. I came inside and closed the door.

"Ssup." I heard someone say, I don't know his name but he must be an idol.

"I'm Mingyu." He looked at me with a smirk.

"The lights, hyung." Then the lights turned on, I saw my hoobaes sitting on a chair, their mouths were covered so as their eyes, but they don't look damaged.

"WHAT THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" I screamed. The Mingyu guy smiled and said "Calm down."

He flicked his fingers, then the other lights turned on, there were 3 guys right behind Nayeon Momo and Dahyun, I was out of control so I ran to them and tried to punch them but I failed. I got dragged but they weren't hurting me, are they idols too? What are they doing?!

"Sunbaenim~ ireonayo~ juseyo~" I heard Nayeon's voice so I woke up, I stood up and said

"PLEASE. BRING ME BACK MY HOOBAENIM." Then I kneeled down.

"Just choose one of them." A boy that looks like a ninja appeared from the back of Momo, I looked at him then glared.

"DON'T DARE HURT NOR DO SOMETHING BAD TO HER!" I said with my voice raised.

"Woa woa woa calm down." He said then walked towards me.

"Hoshi imnida." He said then smiled.

"Jaebum." I said then looked at him seriously.

"So, choose one and the two are ours, got it?" Another man popped out.

"Ah where are my manners, Jeonghan here." He said then bowed, the other members of their group came out and bowed.
"SAY THE NAME! SEVENTEEN! ANNYEONGHASEYO SEVENTEEN IMNIDA!" Then they smiled. .-.

"Choose one! Choose one!" They chanted, are they really kidnapping or are they just playing? They look like kids ._.

"If I choose one, what would you do to the two?" I asked.

"We will take care of them like they're one of our lovely carats and-- hey why are you asking? And why did I say that?" The little guy said. Why is he so small ._. Don't tell me this is a leader.

"I won't choose, now go away so I could rescue my hoobaes." I said, they shook their heads and said "Nonono. Choose 1 only!" What the-- tsk these kids.

*JENSKUSDBKDLSISB* (this is a noise of a door getting punched and kicked off huhuhu.)

"STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING-- what are you doing?" Jinyoung popped out of nowhere. He was looking at the 17 of us.

"Jinyoung sunbaenim~ help us juseyooo!" Without SEVENTEEN noticing, Momo and Dahyun removed the handkerchieves(?) From their mouths too (just like Nayeon)

Jinyoung hurriedly untied the three of our little sisters.

Seventeen greeted Jr warmly, and as expected, he's shocked.

"Are you guys really kidnapping them or..." Jinyoung said with confused thoughts.

"We're just playing hehe! Mark sunbaenim! Bambam sunbaenim! You can go out now!" Seventeen chanted. Mark and Bambam came out of the chimney or something.

"It's hard to act like we were really kidnapped, mianhae huhu." Dahyun said then stood up and played with the handkerchief.

"Momo kept laughing tho." Nayeon said then smiled.

"I'M SORRY HUHU I'M NOT GOOD AT PRETENDING HUHU." Momo said then pouted, aigoo these three.