AEGYO BATTLE *O*

DAHYUN's POV:

Everyone was so surprised about JB sunbaes jacket because Mina unnie was wearing it. Guys? Sunae hoobae? Herro? Okay I'm kidding. But come on it's like she's his little sister am I right? Aigoo my unnies and dongsaengs really are something else-- but who cares, everyone's happy! HAHAHA!

"So why are you wearing his jacket?" Momo unnie asked Mina unnie with a confused look.

"Because it was cold? The end." Jaebum sunbae said with a smile on his face.

"When a gentleman strikes." Bambam sunbae said, I looked at him with an about-to-laugh face, he laughed and said 

"PFF-- WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?" Bambam sunbaenim asked me, I just nodded then smiled at him. 

"And what's with you two?" Jihyo unnie said with her right eyebrow raised. Oh no this is trouble. 

"AEGYO BATTLE! AEGYO BATTLE! AEGYO BATTLE!" Tzuyu and Sana unnie chanted, ahh this is trouble I say, trouble. 

"OKAY LET'S GET IT OOOOOON!" Jungyeon unnie said then stood up and said-- 

"ROUND 1! MOMO VS DAHYUN! TENG TENG TENG! SUNBAES WILL BE THE JUDGES HAHA!" Jungyeon unnie was sooooo hyper so we had no escape because we'll end up being chased by an ostrich-- I'M KIDDING :< 

"Waaa eottokhae! Why do I have to battle Dahyun? Did I do something horrible?" Momo unnie said then pouted. 

"UNNIEEE~" I started to do aegyo in front of Momo unnie.

"I dreamt of a ghost huhuhu." I said while trying to stop my laugh-- what the heck-- 

"HAHAHAHAHAHA PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Bambam sunbaenim started laughing like there's no tomorrow, but we didn't mind him, Momo unnie kept doing the eagle dance, is that even aegyo? HAHAHAHA! Well Momo unnie kinda looks cute just by doing NOTHING. HAHAHAHAH I dunno she's cute! 

"MOMO LOST HAHAHAHAHA! OKAY NEXT! NAYEON VS SANA!" Jungyeon unnie said then rang the mini bell. 

"WHAT!? NO! PLEASE? ANDWAE I'LL DIE BATTLE-ING A SQUIRREL! PLEASE? PASS?" Nayeon unnie said while doing aegyo to Jungyeon unnie, aigoo aigoo these parents are really-- aish. 

"Okay okay fine! SANA VS TZUYU! NO MORE COMPLAINS! GO!" Jungyeon unnie said then held Nayeon unnie's hand, REALLY PEOPLE? REALLY?! 

"Psst-- I bet you'll battle Sana." Bambam sunbae whispered to me, I looked at him with a surprised face and said "W-wah? Ani! I can't battle her either huhu." I said then pouted-- WAS THAT AEGYO?!?!?!?!?!?!

BAMBAM's POV:

"Lol what did you do?" I asked Dahyun but she kept quite for a moment and said "That was a pout! HEHE! That was no aegyo at all!" She said then laughed awkwardly, PFF-- I can tell, she'll lose to Sana immediately.

"OKAY! NEXT UP! THE FINALS! DAHYUN VS SANA! PRINCESSES OF AEGYO FINALLY MEET! TENG TENG TENG TENG!" Jungyeon said with a smirk. 

"Waaaah I'm in troubleeee!" Sana said then scratched her nape, but Tzuyu was right behind her cheering and chanting "Squirrel, squirrel, squirrel." Lol Yoda be like.

"Omonaaaaaaaaa eottokhaeyo~" Dahyun said then stood up, Momo was right beside her and said "You can do it my white tofu! Gogogo! Fighting!" Then she smiled at her, sisters will always be sisters.

I was watching them do cheesy things and blahs and etcheteras .-. What exactly is this battle again? And why is there an eagle dance included? What is a Squirrel and an Eagle doing here? ._. 

"I DREAMT OF A GHOST AND I LOVE IT!" Dahyun said then did the eagle dance.

"I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU, I'M A SQUIRREL!" Sana said then started dancing sexily. People? Are you guys still humans? :) 

"RING RING RING RING! THE WINNER WILL NOW BE ANNOUNCED BY OUR SUNBAENIMS!" Jungyeon said then looked at the 7 of us. (got7 of course)

"The winner isss!" Jackson hyung did the drums and I didn't know who the winner really was. So I shut myself up and waited for my members to say whoever the winner is. 

A/N: HAHAHAHAHA BITIN PA :--)