Chapter 1 - Freak.

Before you start reading, please read this, it's short and useful! :)

So, this will not be a typical bad boy story. In fact, I wouldn't even really call it like that at all but anyway...

The first chapter is more of an introduction but the boys will come in in the next chapters, promise!:)

Also, comments and votes are so important and if you have a suggestion or anything, don't hesitate to tell me!

If you read, ily ♥

 *

Breathe. In and out. In and out. It's going to be fine, it's going to be ok-

"HOLY SHIT THE CAMPUS IS HUGE." I exclaimed making my mum jump a little in the driver's seat.

"Rose, honey, will you please calm down? It's going to be OK, I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends!" she smiled sweetly and threw me an understanding look.

"I hope so." I mumbled while unbuckling my seat belt.

I was here. Finally here, I was a college student in California.

"Do you want me to come with you to the dorms or you being seen with 'mummy' wouldn't be nice?" she giggled.

Gosh, I'll miss her.

"I'll be fine, thank you," I giggled along. "I'll miss you mum, but as soon as I get a car, I promise to visit!" I hugged her tightly and struggled not to cry. Yes, I will miss my family, of course, especially when our relationship was so strong, but I'm sure I'll manage it.

"OK, I gotta get to work now, sweetie, take care of yourself and stay away from drug dealers." she joked.

"Oh, I was just planning to go search for a dealer right away, mum. Bye, I love you!" I kissed her cheek and she got back to the driver's seat. She waved at me as she sped off and I was left there all alone, no friends, no one familiar; just me, myself and I.

2 hours later I was installed in my dorm, all my clothes folded neatly or hung and my books sat on the shelf above my desk; if I have time someday, I should arrange them alphabetically. I was supposed to have a roommate but she was nowhere to be found so I gave up on waiting for her and decided to go grab lunch.

As soon as I got out of the little bathroom though, the door burst open and on the hall, a figure was struggling with two huge trolleys.

"Hey?" I spoke unsure of who that was. Her head rose immediately to look at me and a smile lit her face in a second.

"Hi! I'm Jasmine, your roommate, but call me Jess. You must be Rosy?" she asked carrying her bags in the room.

"Rose, nice to meet you." I smiled and gave her a hand to shake.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I'm not always good with names." she giggled and pulled me in for a hug; well, that was unexpected but at least she was friendly. "So, freshman, ey?" she wiggled her eyebrows at me. What's so awesome about being a freshman?

"Yep." I smiled to her.

"Awesome! It should be pretty great if you hang with me!" she laughed and I joined in.

"I sure hope so! Hey, listen, I was just going to grab lunch, wanna join me?" I asked her smiling.

"Sure, I'm starving! And I'll show you the best cafe around here which is not expensive as hell either, let's go." she giggled and ran down the hall. So far, my roommate is the friendliest person I have ever met.