Chapter 4 - Dates

Dedicated to ThingsICant because she's amazing and comments everytime. Hope you like it, love! :)

"What the hell are you doing here ?!" I exclaimed angrily.

"Someone's moody, I see. We need to talk." he got closer to me now.

"I have nothing to talk with you, now please go and let me dress up." I spoke loud and clear, trying to stand my ground as he was now dangerously close to me.

"I thought I told you not to put up with me in public again." his breath was now touching my cheeks.

"Harry, you-" I started but he cut me off rudely.

"No, this is like the fourth time you're doing this. And your attitude is exactly what made Louis speak to me like I'm one of his friends or something. You're making people think that they can just talk up to me without consequences. And the consequences should apply to you too, shouldn't they?" he threatened, his eyes getting darker now, an evil smirk playing on his lips.

"Leave me alone!" I squealed and tried to get past him but without success. He pinned me to the wall roughly, his palms holding my wrists.

"Harry, it hurts, let go of me!" I shouted panicked.

"But you enjoyed talking back at me, you have to stand this now, my dear." he smiled evilly.

Oh, shit no!

"AAH!" he screamed in pain, letting himself fall onto his knees in front of my bathroom door as I went straight for the other side of the room.

I quickly grabbed the lamp from my night stand and putting it in front of myself, trying to defend myself with it.

"Stay there or I'll throw this at you!" I threatened him, my voice quite shaky.

He raised himself from the floor, quickly taking in the whole situation; yes, I just hit him in the balls.

"Oh, so that's your deadly weapon?" he laughed. "You're in a short towel, holding a lamp. If you weren't so fucking annoying, I could take you right here, right now because you're hot." he smiled mischievously at me.

"Ugh, shut up or I'll throw this at you!" I tried to sound authoritarian.

"Go ahead, do it, I'll catch it." he chuckled and came closer to me.

I aimed for him and closed my eyes as I threw the lamp in his direction. When I opened my eyes, his head was just bent and my lamp cracked on the door; great.

"Now, now, if we're done being so brave..." he trailed off coming close to me once again.

"Leave me the fuck alone and stop messing with all my friends, ok? It's not like I like talking to you, just stop being such a dick!" I almost shouted in his face. As his hands got a tight grip on my hips, the door cracked open revealing a shy Liam.

"Help, please?" I mouthed desperately to him.

"What the hell, get your hands off of her!" he yelled angrily to Harry.

"Oh, or what?" Harry headed for him.

"Or else I'll beat the shit out of you. Trust me; I know how to do it." Liam growled.

This is not the sweet Liam I know. His eyes are dark, his expression filled with anger and something else I can't quite read.

"Come on, sweetie; give me your best shot." Harry laughed mockingly at him.

Liam didn't wait any longer and aimed his fist at Harry's jaw, knocking him to the ground. Wait, what?! I was just standing there, mouth hung open, freezing in my towel, while Liam was beating Harry's ass to defend me.