Chapter 3~My soulmate is a wolf, so why am i in love with a guy?

Chapter 3

I didn't see him after that night. When I got home mama hugged me and told me how worried they were. I apologised and went to sleep without eating my dinner.

Here I can't cry because mama sleeps in the other room and she would get really worried if she found out. So I couldn't cry until I figured out a place where no one would see or hear me.

I didn't see Jakob after that, I can't say I went looking for him because all I did was go to the side of the forest every now and then, but when I will see him again I'll ask him what he was doing there at night. He couldn't have gotten lost because I remember him telling me that he knew the forest well, so that was scratched off the list( not that I really had a list anywhere but my mind). I was just finished dressing up when mama came into my room.

"Are you ready to go?" she asked me impatiently I can almost recognise frustration in her voice but I could be wrong because before this I didn't really spend much time with my grandparents.

"Yes, almost. I just have to finish my hair." I said in a loud voice so she can hear me over the closed door. Today it is Sunday and we are heading to church. I am hoping to see him there ( If I can recognise him, since I saw him in the dark, but I'm pretty shore I can. Brown hair, brown eyes and very tall.) Not a lot of people are that tall, but some are close. He is about a head taller than me, if not more.

When we got to the outside of the church, where everyone waited for the priest to come before they go in, I think I saw him, but I couldn't think about that even is I wanted to, because three girls, who were somewhat my age came up to me and introduce themselves as Annabella Vadaszi, Isabella Vadaszi and Emma Szerenyi. Annabella and Isabella were twins both with blond hair and sky blue eyes, they were both a little shorter than me but not much, skinny and really pretty. Emma had black hair, dark blue eyes, she was taller than me and as thin as me ( she was also very pretty as most girls were in this town).

"You have a very pretty dress." Emma said.

"Thank you, so do you. I really like that colour." I said with a polite smile.

I figured since I was staying here I might as well make some friends while I'm at it.

We continued like this until the priest came. We all sat beside each other. The church was big enough for about fifty people, with three rows of brown benches. One row beside the far wall, where only women and children sat, one on the wall with the door, where women, children and men sat and one on the other side of the door where only men sat. The priest had a cathedral on the wall facing us, high above our heads. The cathedral was decorated with white fabric that had religious writing sewed on it with red string. On the left side of the cathedral but just as high at the front of the room sat a big piano for church songs.

As we sat there singing and listening to the lesson he was talking about today, I looked around hoping to find him.

And at last there he was sitting with the men on the far side of the door, on his right sat a boy about ten years old or maybe on or two years older, who looked a lot like him, so I guessed that, that was his younger brother and on his left a middle aged man who also resembled him, but not as much, who I guessed was his father. He looked very handsome today and now I could see his face properly.

His skin was a darker shade than mine, but not a lot darker, he looked muscular under his suit, as far as I can tell and he was one of the most handsome boys in the room, a bit husky but handsome.

The ceremony was over and as we walked out we all shed hands with the priest and said our greetings. When we were out and away from the church my friends invited me to get ice cream. I walked up to mama