Chapter 8~My soul mate is a wolf, so why am i in love with a guy?

Chapter 8

We were in his car when he said "Talk about what?"

"I heard the dance is for sure." I said reluctantly.

"Yeah, I cant wait its going to be so fun." he said looking more excited since I have met him. I felt like an ass right about now, when I was going to tell this great smoking hot guy no, for another guy that has weird mood swings. First he is charming and nice, then he is angry and gone wild and not the good way and then he is all up on me flirting and being there. Talk about not knowing what you want, I mean I'm not much different but I don't have wild mood swings (either way).

I don't know if I can do this, but I have to, if I had to choose I was pretty sure it would be Jakob.

"I um...cant go to the dance with you." I said. It hurt me to see the hurt on his face, or anyone's face which is why I said yes to someone else. If I saw that hurt on Jakob's face I was pretty sure that it wouldn't just hurt me, it would kill me.

"Okay, may I ask why?" he asked trying to put on a blank face, but he was as good an actor as I was maybe worse.

"My ankle really hurts, can we talk about this another time. Like say when my ankle doesn't hurt." I said trying to look uncomfortable because of my foot, but I was just too much of a chicken to tell him who I'm going with and I really didn't want to talk to him about the why part.

"Yeah, sure. Were almost there." he said.

We didn't say anything more the whole 5 minutes it took to get to the clinic.

When we got there he helped me out of the car and into the clinic. I didn't have to wait a lot more then about 15 or 20 minutes. Usually there's a long line and no emergency rooms even if it was the only hospital/clinic in the town, so I waited and waited with Attila beside me.

After the doctor was finished my leg didn't hurt anymore, because of the pills he gave me. I didn't get a cast, because its just a sprain, so he just wrapped it in something to tight to keep it still for about a week or two.

We were home and I was sitting in the kitchen when mama came in.

"Oh, my, God, what happened to you?" she asked coming up to me and looking as worried as my mother would have.

"I just fell and sprained my ankle, its no big deal. I can use it again in like a week or two." I said trying to ease her worry.

" How can I not worry?" mama asked in a gentle voice that sounded like mom's when she said " you disappeared for the whole night, what exactly am I supposed to do?".

" Your right, I should have told you, but its no big deal."

When I was done convincing mama that I wont die of a sprained ankle, I tried to go into my room to pack my clothes into my new room. ( After we came back from the hospital Attila gathered my clothes and brought them to my room.)

Since I didn't have much of a choice I needed Attila's help to walk back and fourth, so I can finish packing my clothes. Thank god we finished, we even brought my other things or should I say he did.

After dinner I was so tired all I did was change into a short nightgown (La Senza and really short) and drop into bed.

I woke up to some weird noise, I didn't even realise what it was until I heard it again. It came from my window, it sounded like someone throwing pebbles or something at it. But who would throw pebbles at my window?

I got out of bed, went to the window and looked outside, but couldn't see anything it was too dark. Something hit the window again, so I went over to the door and switched the light on. I went back to the window and opened it, hoping that nothing will hit my face.

" Is someone down there?" I asked feeling a little stupid.

" Open the window wider." said a voice that I could recognise anywhere.

So I did, I opened the window and moved away waiting.

*This ones kinda short but i promise the next chapter will make up for it :)and here are some line from the next xhapter:

1. " What are you doing here at.. What time is it?"

2." Damn gossipers is nothing private in this town?

3."You don't mind, do you?"