Chapter 6~My soul mate is a wolf, so why am i in love with a guy?

Chapter 6

As I woke up I realised that I have no book to read, so I added go to the library on my things to do list. I dressed up, ate my breakfast and left. Today was a really hot day, it seam like it was one thousand degrees. I thought I was going to die before I get to the library. I almost ran to every shade I saw on the sidewalk all the way to the library. Walking on the road to the library was no problem, there was a tree on each side of it. I was already at the door right about to enter and escape this deadly heat when I heard someone call my name. I quickly turned around to see who was calling me, but as far as I can tell by the voice it was a young man or an older man but I was one hundred percent shore that it was a man. When I turned around I saw that it was Attila, for some strange and unknown reason I felt disappointed, I don't know why but I was hoping it would be someone else, right at that moment I didn't know who I was hoping for I just knew it was someone else.

"Hey, want to sit down in a shade and talk?" he asked me with hope.

"I was going to go inside, but sure." I told him and right away he flashed me his gorgeous smile. He came close as I went to sit down under a big tree, just as I sat down he hurried and sat right across from me. As I mentioned earlier it was a really hot day, so I was wearing a red tang top and black shorts, he wasn't wearing a lot either grey shirt and blue shorts. He looked really comfortable, me not so much, I mean it was really hot. It wasn't as hot under the shade of the tree but it was still pretty hot. "What happened yesterday?" he asked very curiously. As I realised what he was asking me, my face automatically turned into a mask of sadness, "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." he added after he saw my face.

"I hope you don't mind but, I don't really want to talk about yesterday." I told his trying really hard not to think about what happened and how I felt. I just wanted to forget that day all together except the parts with Attila.

"You want to get ice cream?" he asked me with a smile.

"Shore why not, but I forgot my wallet home." I told him with a frown.

"Don't worry, I didn't." he told me still smiling. After that was said we got up and started walking toward the little shop where they sell the ice cream. It seam like it was going to take for ever to get there in this heat, but it helped that Attila was here beside me. We were about ten paces from the shop when I saw Jakob go inside with one of his friends I think it was Sebastian. I didn't really want to see, so I didn't want to go inside but I didn't know what to tell Attila. Instead of saying anything I just went inside with him.

As I stepped inside I know that Jakob saw me, but as I looked his way he quickly said something to his friend and they both started snickering. I tried to ignore them and quickly got my ice cream and sat down at a table far from them. Attila wasn't far behind me, but he took a little longer them I did.

To my surprise we got the same ice cream, vanilla and strawberry. As we were sitting down, eating our ice ream I felt Jakob stare at me, I don't trust my instincts very much, so I quickly glanced at him and saw that he was looking right at me.

We were almost done our ice cream when Jakob got up and really quickly left, after that I felt more relaxed.

"Do you want me to walk you home?" Attila asked me sweetly.

"Actually I was going to get a book from the library, you can come along if you want to and then when I'm done you can walk me home." I told him with a smile.

"Yup, I think I can do that." he said with his "I am so gorgeous smile".

I was really glad that he was coming with me, now the heat wont seam as bad again. Since we were both finished our ice cream, we got up and left. I tried to walk quickly but it wasn't helping, but we did get there faster than I did earlier today. By this time we were already in the cold and wonderful library, did I mention it was really nice and cold. I was looking for a book and he was right behind me looking at some books, it didn't look like he was really interested but he didn't really show it. He suddenly looked at me and said "I heard that there might be a dance in about a week. If there is going to be a dance will you consider coming with me." by the time he was finished the sentence, it was safe to say that he was blushing and that he didn't do this as much of times as I thought he did. After he ask that I forgot about what I was doing in the library and said "We should go. I have to get home."