Chapter 19~My soulmate is a wolf, so why am i in love with a guy?

Hey guys, surprise surprise this chapter was edited by Ruby_theCrazy, all my thanks to her. Whoever will be reading this chapter you should be thankful for not having to struggle to figure out what i am trying to say, well write but still thanks to my lack of editing i am sometimes misunderstood and sometimes i forget to add things that are missing. Anyway if you are reading this thanks alot for reading and dont forget to COMMENT, VOTE and FAN if you havent already.

Love you guys for reading my work Szidi <3

Chapter 19

He was driving out of town, we were in the car for about twenty minutes before he pulled the car over and turned the engine off.

"From here on we're traveling on foot." He said getting out of the car. I didn't wait for him to open my door and just hopped out.

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously.

"To a place only we know about." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me toward the forest.

"I'm not quiet sure what you mean by 'we'." I said looking confused.

"By 'we' I mean us shifters." I was surprised by that answer, I never thought we had places only for us. It made me feel safe, like a good hiding place if I ever

needed one and with my luck I probably would need one. We hiked through the forest for a while but to my surprise I wasn't as tired as I thought I would be. I

could tell that Jakob was hiking with a slower pace because of me, but he didn't seem to mind the least bit. As we were walking, I noticed things, like the fact

that I no longer just smelled the forest, but the flowers, the leaves, the tree bark and the rest of nature around me that made up the whole scent. I also took in

some noises, each birdsong and all the little animals moving around. Something I also heeded was that my skin was getting awfully sensitive, I could feel a

slight shift in the wind and when he touched my arm, I could feel the heat radiating from his hand. My skin was so cognizant it had me wondering if this was

how I would feel from now on? And even though it would take me a while to get used to it I knew I would end up very glad I made this decision.

We hiked for about half an hour after that and came to a stop at the bottom of the hill. There was this bulky boulder couple feet in front of me resting on the hill, okay it was not 'big', it was huge, tremendous, voluminous, vast. I couldn't even guess at its weight but Jakob had little trouble pushing it aside to reveal an entrance into the hill.

"After you." He said gesturing at the entrance. It was really dark and I was not about to take my chances at what was hiding in there, so I reacted as any normal teenage girl would, "No way, why don't you go first." I suggested calmly or halfway there.

"Don't tell me you're scared of the dark." He said with an amused expression.

"So what if I am?" I wasn't so much afraid of the darkness as what was in the darkness.

"You want me to hold your hand?" he asked extending his hand and trying hard and failing at hiding a smile.

That was not the option I wanted even though holding it would make me feel more secure, so I slapped his hand away and said "No thank you, just lead the way."

"Alright." He said stepping in. He waited for me to come in and with more effort than before, placed the boulder, so it would cover the entrance putting the cave in to darkness and making me blind. I was reassured as someone grabbed a hold of my hand and started tugging me forward, even thought I couldn't see him I could smell his unique musky scent, the crisp and rich smell of the forest after a shower of rain. We took twists and turns through the underground tunnels, as my eyes adjusted I could see the rough outline of the ground all around us. I tried not to focus on anything in particular, because I didn't like being in closed in spaces especially in the dark, even though it wasn't a major phobia it was still one of my least favorite things to do.