Chapter 11~My soulmate is a wolf, so why am i in love with a guy?

*** Please vote and comment, cant wait to read what you guys think and thanks for the support from you guys who have voted and commented, what you guys thinks really means a lot to me, so thanks for you support. i will post the next chapter as soon as im done writing, so stay tooned because the best parts are just coming.***

Chapter 11

I told the girls I was going to see them later and headed straight for him as he was coming toward me. It was dark and everyone was dancing and it was a little more difficult to get to him as I thought, but when we made it, it was all worth it.

We were just inches from each other, when he asked me to dance. To be honest I didn't noticed the music until now, but I was a little preoccupied, if you know what I mean. It was a slow song I didn't recognise it at first, but as we were walking to a spot where we would have a little more space to dance.

The song was one of my favourites "Crazier" by Taylor Swift. We were finally in the spot he wanted, he put his right hand around my waist ( his left hand was holding my right). He pulled me up and close against his body where I could feel all the muscles on his chest and abdomen.

I didn't really dance with guys at home, because I didn't go t dances. I only danced with one guy, but not really a guy, I only danced with my dad.

For the past two month I couldn't think of him and now all the thinking suddenly spilled over me like a wave, but I held myself with the help of Jakob and kept up with the steps.

I didn't cry, not yet anyways. Tonight was going to be a night to make up for all the night I didn't go out with my nonexistent friends and have fun. My loner days are officially over!

I looked up to find him and mostly his LIPS inches from mine and he was smiling.

" I didn't think you could dance, you don't really look like the type of guy who dances." I said with a smile.

" So can you and I didn't think you could dance either with all those books you read all the time."

" My dad taught me, before " I didn't really know how to finish that sentence so I left it hanging.

" You want to talk about it." he asked softly, no longer smiling.

" Not today, today we are going to have a lot of fun, I promise." I said retrieving my smile without really trying.

" Oh really, what exactly does fun include?" he asked.

" A little bit of this?" he asked kissing my lips briefly but that was enough to send a shock through my body.

" How about a little bit of this?" he asked working his way down to my neck.

" How about a little bit of this " I said hugging him closer and making sure he got the little bit of this meant dancing.

" And a lot of this." I said pulling him down for a slow and passionate kiss.

" I think if we put our definitions together we will have a lot of fun." he said with a big grin after I pulled back.

After the dance was over we didn't stop you can say that we were practically glued together, we danced for about the next three dances and it was the most fun I had in a long time. When the last really energetic song was done, I was breathless, literally.

"Can we sit down for a second?" I asked smiling.

" Sure." he said holding my hand and walking toward the bench by the wall.

Emma and Adam were already there, so we said hi and sat down with them.

" Are you having fun?" Emma asked winking with a smile.