Chapter 16~My soulmate is a wolf, so why am i in love with a guy?

Chapter 16

"Window and we need to talk." He said in a sad and quiet voice.

He didn't look so good, wrinkled shirt black circles under his eyes and it looked like he hasn't slept for days.

"I don't know what else there is to talk about, you made your decision and I told you what I think about it so what else is there to say?" I asked not moving an inch closer to him.

"I know, but I just want you to understand that this has nothing to do with you, my decision has nothing to do with us." He said this while getting up and moving couple inches closer.

"How could you even think that, of course it has something to do with me and us, because if something happens to you than what the hell am I going to do?" I said with a hint of hope that I might be able to change his mind.

"Nothing is going to happen to me, why do you have to think so negative?" he was still moving closer.

"Someone has to and can you promise me, can you swear that nothing will happen to you?" by this point I was angry frustrated and I just wanted to give up. For that question he really had no answer for so I decided to break the silence and end this.

"That's what I thought, so please just leave and do me a favor and please for my sake DON'T COME BACK!" I couldn't help it just the thought of him dying or even getting hurt and never seeing him again did the trick for me and no matter how hard I tried to hold back a tear slid down my cheek, followed by many more. He didn't say anything, just took me in his arms and held me and I let him, for the last time. The last thing I remember was falling asleep in his arms with wet eyes.

When I woke up he was gone and if he heard anything I said last night never coming back. It was probably around noon anyway, so I took a shower and instead of the first think I wanted to do, something around eating ice cream watching tragic romance movies and crying my eyes out, I went outside and helped mama in the garden. Gardening like every other thing where you don't really have to think hard about what your doing did not take my mind off last night so I made a decision. No matter how much I hate that he decided to fight and no matter how mad it made me, I could not loose him, so I thought I would get the date and location of that stupid damned fight which in no way makes me forgive him even though I knew that what he wanted to do was in the long run the right thing to do. So after finishing my work, preparing and eating lunch, I called the only person I thought would truly understand and one of the many people who had the information. Andrea.

"Hey, its me."

"I know, I've been waiting for you to call before its too late."

"What do you mean too late, when is it?" she knew what I was talking about from the second she saw the caller id, so no need to specify.

"Later today."

"But that's so soon."

"Well usually that's how these things work."

"I thought," but she didn't let me finish.

"Be ready in an hour were coming to pick you up."

"I'll be ready." I said sinking down in the chair closes to me and sighing.

"I hope so." I didn't ask her what she meant by that I just hung up and went to get ready hoping that this wasn't the day my life went straight to hell.

An hour later, just as she promised the girls came to pick me up. It was around five or so, but since it was summer the sun was nowhere close to setting and somehow I was grateful for the light. I guess it had something to do with that stupid dream of mine where he gets killed and since that was at night maybe I had this little hope in my subconscious that maybe it wont happen he will be fine. We got to the side of the forest outside of town and took a complicated trail through it that didn't leave me as tired as I thought it would. Probably the whole shifter thing, my first change was supposed to happen this month on the 23rd, less than two weeks away and I might have forgotten to mention that school was starting in two days on Monday.