Chapter 14~ My soulmate is a wolf, so why am i in live with a guy?

Chapter 14

I couldn't even say a word, suddenly I had this urge to run into his arms and kiss him until I we were both breathless, which is exactly what I did as soon as he was standing in my room. He kissed me right back without hesitation, like he was expecting it. I suddenly pulled away to breathe.

"We should talk, without yelling and screaming like earlier." I said breathless from our unexpectedly long kiss.

"I'm sorry, I know I said that I am not willing to give this up even for you, but I was wrong. I thought about it and I don't think I can just give you up."

"What about all the other girls? I heard we can't just love other people, ever."

"So you heard about that, well yes that's true and no matter that I still want to be with you. You are my mate and destiny says that we should be together and I would be happy to oblige." Now that was funny, where did he learn that?

"I see you are really caught up with your old English." I said smiling.

"I thought you might like old English." He said smiling and getting a hold of my hand.

"Okay we should really talk." I said really wanting to clear everything up and get this over with.

We sat down on my bed and he was still holding my hand, with finger intertwined we weren't that far from each other and that is how I liked it.

"I'm glad you came, I really want to clear things up. I hate fighting with you about as much as I hate being told what to do." I said smiling by the end.

"So do I, more than you know." He said while pulling me closer by the hand he was holding. We ended up with me sitting on his lap with his arms around me and leaning against the back of the bed. (The bed is a pull down couch.)

I leaned my head on his shoulder feeling comfortable and more relaxed.

"I was thinking and I want to be with you and I want to be happy and in order for that to happen you have to be happy too," I paused to take a breath "and in order for you to truly be happy you would have to stay the way you are."

"What I'm trying to say is that I don't want you to give up being a shifter and if in the distant future we have children I want them to grow up like you and I want them to know what they are." I finished breathlessly and regretted the children like as soon as I saw his face.

"Whoa, children?" he said looking awkward. "You want children, aren't we too young to be talking about that?" he asked and honestly I wished the earth would open up so I could jump in it, this was one of the most embarrassing situations I've ever been in.

"Yeah, but " I couldn't finish because he started chuckling and obviously trying to hold back laughter. "What?" I asked feeling like I've missed something really important. After that he started laughing so hard I could swear I saw tears in his eyes.

"What?" I asked again starting to feel irritated. Trying to get up because he was really starting to get on my nerves, but trying didn't mean succeeding because he held me in place, visibly trying to control his laughter. When he calmed down enough to speak he said "Sorry, its just really funny watching you try to explain yourself and I know what you mean. I was just kidding I didn't mean to make you mad. Forgive me." He gave me the puppy dog eyes and sick I'm a sucker for 'cute' I punched his shoulder and said "Yes your forgiven but next time it wont be so easy." I settled back to my original position and he went back to stroking my back.

"You don't have to do that."

"I know but I want to."

"You have no idea how happy it makes me feel to hear you say that." He said and I could hear the smile in his voice.