18 | Don't Do It

*Blue's POV*

It was Spring Break and I had finally been able to convince the Davenports to leave me alone for the day... So that I could watch myself of national television.

    What?

It's not weird to check yourself out! It's NOT! (Dear Dumb Diary reference)

                 I was sitting on the sherry stained floor, biting an apple that Chase had handed me today (our hands touched!) when I felt my phone buzz against my back pocket. Rolling my eyes, I leaned sideways against the back wall and pulled it out, seeing that it was a FaceTime call from Bree.

They have to think everything is fine... Sit by the windowsill! I scrambled up and quickly ran to the windowsill, accidentally hitting my head against the pink curtain and stabbed the green button, making Bree, Chase, Adam, and Leo's faces to show up. They looked to be in their lab, because I could see the capsules behind them.

               "Hey, BlueBelle!" Bree smiled, her pixelated figure seeming casual and unconcerned while Chase didn't take his eyes off me.

               "Hi..." I whispered, not wanting to wake up my mom. "What do you guys want?"

Adam wondered off-screen somewhere and Bree grinned spontaneously.

"I - we - were wondering if you wanted some company over there! You little lonely singer, you!" Then she started baby talking until Chase broke her off.

"Look, can we please come over, Blue?"

  All of a sudden, our eyes locked together, digitally. Bree smirked and slowly backed away, but neither of us noticed, we just stared, the exact way we like it. Even though it's physically impossible, I felt my magenta colors drain out of emotions and intertwine together with hazel-green. I tried to show him how my insinuations were... Insinuations and that even though I act as just this perfect little girl and that I'm supposed to be beautiful and smart and whatever... But that deep down, I really wasn't okay.

               I couldn't tell fully what Chase was trying to tell me, through the digital pixels and all, but he was showing me that he was here for me, and that he could tell I wasn't telling the truth, hoping I knew I could tell him anything. I wish I could tell him how much I want to tell him, but I can't because it's starting to get harder and harder to look at him without wanting to smash my lips against his.

                 "Yes. Of course, you can... Uh... See you there... I mean, here! Yeah, here!" I started blabbing, not thinking as I spoke.

                Chase then did something I wasn't expecting, again, he winked at me and said a quick see you there then logged off for Bree, leaving me sitting there, breathless. That eye contact was more harder than before, I felt my eyes start glowing again...

               "Ugh! BLUE! You ass! (CAUTION, there will be some swearing) Getshore butt in here!" I jerked at the sound of my mothers drunken voice, coming from her bedroom. Which was supposed to be locked tight...

                 I scrambled up from the windowsill and ran down the hallway, causing my phone to fall to the floor, little did I know it had accidentally hit Chase's contact and was calling him. Gripping onto the locked doorknob, I quickly flailed around, grabbed the dark key from underneath the rug, and unlocked the door, bursting into the room only to be greeted by a very strong foul stench.

Looking down slowly, my blonde hair which had been tied up in a ponytail swinging into my face, I spotted a red stain on the floor leading to the bathroom, which I thought was just sherry, until I saw my mother's body sitting upright against the door to get to the bathroom, moaning, her torso and leg covered in blood, and a gun clutched into her left hand.