14 | The Power of Lockers

Guys, I'm SO SORRY THIS IS LATE. I'm writing two chapters to make up for it, cause I feel bad! I hope you guys enjoy this and I'll try to keep up on updating. Pinky swear!

*Blue's POV*

            Once I got to school, I followed my plan. I was going to act like nothing happened between me and Chase last night because nothing did. So yeah, I looked into his eyes, he told me that he wasn't going to give up on me even though I know he is, I broke the main two guy rules for him, I even cried in front of him and we were so close to each other...

           NOTHING HAPPENED. He was just being sympathetic because he knows how lonely and upset I am at times. But I know better.

         He says he won't give up on me? He will. I have met a lot of people who try to figure out what's going on with me and do multiple things to try to break me, one of them even being the reason why my social life isn't even there anymore. You know, why no one likes me? But they all always, always end up giving up.

           I make whatever impact on their life that I need to, and then they leave. Same story. Every 67 times, it's always the exact. Same. Thing.

I saw Chase and Leo over by the stairwell, and I quickly made a plan inside my head, faster than normal (which scared me), and hid behind the railing on the staircase. Quietly creeping by way over, I heard the words, 'Blue' and 'worried'.

NUH UH. I internally screamed. HE SHOULD not BE WORRIED ABOUT ME.

So, I quickly ran through the opening, using my bag as a shield, and before they could notice, I slipped into my locker. No, I literally shoved myself into my locker.

The metal door swinged shut and I heard a metal click.

Oh. SHUF. The door did NOT just lock... I carefully crept over (there wasn't a lot of room to creep through) and pushed my what I think is my right hand against the metal, pushing slightly. I heard a creak. It didn't open.

"Okay, don't panic," I whispered to myself in the extremely dark room. "I just have to figure a way out of here." If only I could see.

I could feel everything, sure. Like the metal cabinet above my head that I kept banging from standing up straight. The 7 year-old waterproof jacket that was covering half my body and was SUPER itchy. The book bag full of unread books that was poking me in the ribs. And the unknown substance that was scarily squishy that I was standing on. I hope it doesn't ruin my high tops...

Then, all of a sudden, out of nowhere, I could see. In the dark. Everything looked literally JUST like it would in the daytime, if the door was open. I could see my jacket, the book bag, the brown black color of the lockers, and I didn't dare look down.

I blinked, thinking it would go away. But it didn't. What the hay was going on? First, Mr. Davenport totally blanks about my eyes, then I get this super speed thing, I start having trouble sleeping, and now I'm getting night vision?

Shaking my head, trying to send the thought of being inhuman away, I searched the locker for anything useful to get my sorry butt out of here. Glancing around the cramped locker frantically, suddenly yelling at myself for not cleaning this stupid place before I got locked in it, searching for something until my eyes landed on a big hole by the lock on my locker door. I thought for a second before I heard voices, and hesitantly leaned down quietly to use it as a peephole.

Great.

Chase, Leo, Adam, and Bree were standing right outside my fluffing locker! How the hay am I going to get out of here without being caught? I considered this for a moment, knowing that my now Un-tutored brain wouldn't be able to figure it out, an idea popped in, and I felt a slight pain behind my eyes again.